Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the recruitment of Security Chief with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Posts :Security Chief
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 40,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Rajkot
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Western Region Pipelines, Gauridad, Rajkot (Gujarat), has a vast network of Pipelines in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for transportation of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products. Though DGR sponsored Ex-servicemen are deployed for the security of pipeline network, we require the services of two retired Police Officers (one each from Gujarat & Rajasthan) in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police with clean service record and willing to work as Security Chief on contract basis for the security and surveillance of petroleum pipelines.
- Eligibility: The incumbent should have retired from the Police services from the state of Gujarat & Rajasthan on or after 30.06.2012 in the rank not less than Dy. Superintendent of Police. Preference will be given to candidates having legal background, experience of working in intelligence and crime control.
- Period of Contract: Initially for one year, which may be further extended in a spell of six months / one year, maximum upto three years depending upon the requirement and performance.
- Place of Posting: Viramgam in Gujarat & Chaksu in Rajasthan.
- Remuneration & Facilities: A consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- will be paid.
Additionally, vehicle for pipeline patrolling, liaison with authorities & other official jobs, mobile facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To draw strategy for total security of pipelines assigned to him.
- To put in place intelligence gathering system.
- To assist in case of emergency including but not limited to leak/bursts/sabotage.
- To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL.
- To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security including contract labour.
- To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures.
- To liaise with police authorities on regular basis.
- To facilitate training/experience sharing with pipelines security personnel.
- To monitor daily security and situation report.
- To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation.
- To facilitate IOC officials in preparing and lodging FIR(s).
- To follow-up on FIR(s) related to pilferage(s) and encroachment.
- To assist Competent Authority for evaluation / removal of encroachment in ROW, if any.
- To be considered on ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis.
- To investigate, analyze & suggest remedial measures with a report of each pilferage attempt.
- Apprise to the Reporting Officer on all aspects of security plans and submit reports on daily basis.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in the prescribed application format given below) to Deputy General Manager (Human Resources), Western Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Post Box No. – 1007, Bedi Para P.O., Rajkot (Gujarat) on or before 31st October, 2014 by 1700 hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016