Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Recruitment 2015 – ORDFYS/VFJ/DAVP/07/13-14/LB. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th Class, Diploma, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)|
|Vacancy Name||Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||343 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Govt, of India, Indian Ordnance Factories, Jabalpur – 480229|
Detail of Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) invites the following vacancies in Group C’ Industrial Employees (IE) in the Pay Band of Rs 520 – 2020 Pay of Rs 1800- plus allowances as admissible to Central Government employees. The candidate fulfilling the requisite qualification specifications as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE throug Factorys Website www.vii.nic.in
- Name of the Post
- Carpenter – 02
- Examiner Engineer – 41
- Fitter Auto Electric – 17
- Fitter Electric – 01
- Fitter Gen – 71
- Fitter Instrument -01
- Fitter – 02
- Fitter Automobile – 62
- Grinder – 11
- Machinist – 79
- Mason – 03
- Miller – 01
- Millwright – 14
- Painter – 06
- Tool Maker – 02
- Turner – 19
- No of Post 343
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 32 years as on closing date to submission of online application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent, National Apprentice Certificate or National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
Selection Procedure for Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)- Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Examiner Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF):
The selection process, other things being equal i. marks being equal, trained Ex-Trad of the recruiting Ordnance Factory and Sister Ordnance Factories Shall be given pre order in which they are placed. In between the trained Ex-Trade Apprentices of the rec – preference shall be given to those who are senior ie. If two or more ex-Trade apprentic same marks then preference shall be given on the basis of NCTVT batch wise seniority. Ex-Trade Apprentices of the recruiting Ordnance Factory shall be decided on the basis o – 13/08/03-AHRD, dated 15/17-12-2003. Similarly, in between the trained Ex-Trade App Sister Ordnance Factories, preference shall be given to those who are senior as mentione other cases of tie, the selection will be resolved by applying the following methods
- Valid E-Mail ID and mobile No. The E-Mail ID and mobile No entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No will be allowed once submitted. Please note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be communicated through e-mail and SMS.
Therefore, the candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non receipt of any communication in case of wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
- While applying for any post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
- The candidate should have DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN category need not have to submit the application fee.
- The candidate should have latest passport size colour photograph (size between 20 KB to 30 KB) as well as his/her signature (size between 5KB to 10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the Application Form.
- The candidates should have scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark sheet/Transfer Certificate), Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable. (All Certificates should be in between size 70 KB to 100 KB each)
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015
Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Recruitment 2015 – ORDFYS/VFJ/DAVP/07/13-14/LB.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017