Indian Ordnance Factories has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioner through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Ordnance Factories.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Practitioner. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Ordnance Factories
Vacancy Name : Medical Practitioner
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :ODISHA
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL BADMAL-767070 DISTRICT BOLANGIR, ODISHA
Detail Of Indian Ordnance Factories Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Ordnance Factory Badmal proposes to hire 02 numbers of MBBS Doctors on full time on contract basis for its 24 bedded hospital. Retired Doctors and lady Doctors with necessary qualifications are also eligible subject to medical fitness.
- QUALIFICATION 1. MBBS DEGREE FROM MCI RECOGNISED MEDICAL COLLEGE OF INDIA. 2. REGISTRATION WITH MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA.
- PLACE OF INTERVIEW OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL BADMAL-767070 DISTRICT BOLANGIR, ODISHA
- DATE AND TIME OF INTERVIEW 20/07/2015(MON DAY) FROM 09 AM ONWARDS.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE INTERVIEW ORIGINALS AND ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES OF 1.MATRIC/10TH CLASS OR EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE FOR AGE PROOF. 2.MBBS DEGREE CERTIFICATE FROM MCI RECOGNISED MEDICAL COLLEGE OF INDIA. 3.REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE. 4.EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE. 5.02 CHARACTER CERTIFICATES FROM TWO GAZETTED OFFICERS.
- DURATION OF HIRING UPTO MAXIMUM OF SIX MONTHS PER TERM. 2ND TERM MAY BE CONSIDERED AGAINST CLEAR VACANCY AND SATISFACTORY WORK.
- REMUNERATION MONTHLY REMUNERATION =Rs.55,000/- DAILY RATE OF REDUCTION FROM THE REMUNERATION FOR ABSENCE= Rs.1833/-
- DUTIES THE HIRED DOCTOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM FULL TIME WORK AT ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL, BADMAL, INCLUDING DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER DUTIES.
- STAY (i)THE HIRED DOCTOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO STAY IN ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL, BADMAL DURING DMO(EMRGENCY) DUTY. (ii)SELECTED CANDIDATES DESIROUS TO STAY INSIDE THE ORDNANCE FACTORY ESTATE WILL BE PROVIDED TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION ON PAYMENT AS PER GOVT RULE.
Selection Procedure For Indian Ordnance Factories – Medical Practitioner Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Practitioner vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factories:
- The contract/agreement shall be entered into for 6 months or less from the date of entering into contract/agreement. Period of hiring is not extendable on any grounds. The contract should be signed between the hired professional and MO I/C as per terms and conditions laid down by Ordnance Factory Board. A particular individual should not be hired more than once in a calendar year. However, in case of retired Doctors subsequent terms may be allowed with prior sanction of Ordnance Factory Board.
- The full time Hired Medical Practitioner who enters into agreement with the factory will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of contract/agreement.
- During the validity of the agreement the Hired Medical Practitioner will be at liberty to terminate the agreement for betterment of his/her career or any other grounds by giving 7 days notice to the Factory. The Factory can also terminate the agreement at any time during the tenure by giving 7 days notice without assigning any reason what so ever. Agreement shall also be terminated, if the Hired Medical Practitioner is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated or incapable of discharging his/her duties.
- MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college of India is the basic qualifying requirement. He or she should be a registered Medical Practitioner. At the time of entering the Contract/agreement, Medical Practitioner shall produce original certificates of his/her qualification, medical registration certificate with the National/State Medical Council and proof of date of birth along with character certificates from two Gazetted Officers of the central/State Government. The Hired Medical Practitioner shall undergo a medical examination at the Factory Hospital, before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her. PVR is mandatory if the hired Medical Practitioner is to be posted inside the Factory premises.
- Normally Sundays and National Holidays (Republic Day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti) shall be off. If they are called for work on these days they will be granted off in lieu of that. The Hired Medical Practitioner will not be provided with any transport/ transport arrangement. The Hired Medical Practitioner will not be entitled for any free medical treatment at Ordnance Factory Hospitals except First Aid in case of emergency.
- The hired Medical Practitioner shall attend to all the normal tasks which any Medical Practitioner is conventionally doing. He/She will also attend emergencies/disasters and accidents.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner shall provide his/her services as DMO minimum once in a week and he/she will get off the next day as done/availed by regular MOs of IOFHS at station.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner can issue SICK/UNFIT certificates upto a maximum period of 03 days which should be countersigned by a regular Medical Officer. Hired Medical Practitioner will normally not issue FITNESS certificates.
- The hired Medical Practitioner will not have any financial powers and shall not perform any administrative work like pre-employment medical examination etc.. The Hired Medical Practitioner shall not make any Medical recommendations normally, if he/she does so it should be approved by Medical Officer In-charge.
- The hired Medical Practitioner will not refer patients to other Hospitals, if he/she does so it should be approved by Medical Officer In-charge.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner cannot write the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) of any category of staff.
- The General Manager/Ordnance Factory Badmal reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the process due to any directives of Court/CAT case or as per instructions from Ordnance Factory Board/Ministry of Defence, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The decision of GM/OFBL will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE : OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL BADMAL-767070 DISTRICT BOLANGIR, ODISHA