Indian Ordnance Factories has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th,12th,Diploma,ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Ordnance Factories
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Electrician & More Vacancies on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Ordnance Factories
Vacancy Name :Electrician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH,12TH,Diploma,ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 190 Posts
Salary : Rs. 5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Sr. General Manager, Gun & Shell Factory, Cossipore, Kolkata – 700002
Detail Of Indian Ordnance Factories Electrician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No. of Vacancies – 190 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – Rs. 5200-20200/- With 1800/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Kolkata
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Machinist – 50 2. Fitter – 28 3. Electronic Fitter – 11 4. Electrician – 09 5. Turner – 15 6. Examiner – 49
7. Mason – 02 8. Painter – 20 9. Boiler Attendant – 03 10. Welder – 02 11. Electroplater – 01 posts
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For Indian Ordnance Factories – Electrician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Electrician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factories:
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.gsf.gov.in. before or on With-In 21 Days.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016