Indian Ordnance Factories has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6008(A1)/10/2/SME/SFI. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Ordnance Factories
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Electrician & More Vacancies on or before 24/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Vacancy Name||Electrician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||210 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Ordnance Factories, Nagpur|
Detail of Indian Ordnance Factories Electrician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from the Citizens of India only for the following Group ‘C’ posts from the candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualification/specification as mentioned below. The intending candidates must visit the factory’s website at the address http://www.ofajadmin.com/ and carefully read all the provisions/stipulations/conditions/ instructions etc. given in the advertisement before proceeding to apply for the post.
Name of Post, Pay Band, No. Of Vacancies :
Name of the post
Pay Band (PB-1) with
|Group||Number of vacancies with reserved category|
|01. BLACKSMITH (Semi-Skilled)||C||08||02||01||04||
|02. ELECTRICIAN (Semi-Skilled)||C||08||—||05||—||13||—|
|03. EXAMINER ENGINEERING
|04. MACHINIST (Semi-Skilled)||C||—||—||24||51||75||03|
|05. MILLWRIGHT (Semi-Skilled)||C||05||—||03||07||15||—|
Pay Band (PB-1) : Rs. 5200-20200
Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
- Age Relaxation : Age Limit : 18 to 32 Years 2.1 For SC/ST candidates – 5 years. For OBC candidates – 3 years. No age relaxation will available for the candidates of reserved category applying for unreserved posts. 2.4 Up to the age of 40 years to Government Servants who have completed minimum 3 years regular service.
- Essential Qualification : Matriculation + NAC/NTC Certificate issued by NCVT in the relevant trade. For trade Blacksmith, Semi-Skilled at Sl.No.1 If NCTVT/ITI certificate holder applicants are not available in original trade then application in this trade may also be considered from Mechanical trades i.e., Machinist, Fitter, Millwright, Grinder, Turner. For trade Examiner Engineering, Semi-Skilled at Sl.No.3, If NCTVT/ITI certificate holder applicants are not available in original trade then application in this trade may also be considered from Mechanical trades i.e., Machinist, Fitter, Millwright, Grinder, Turner.
- The crucial date for determining the Age Limit shall be the last date of receipt of application online.
- The above posts carry pay scales as shown against each plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees from time to time.
- TA/DA will be paid to the SC/ST/PHP candidates as per the rules.
- Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- New entrants to the Government service will be governed by New Pension Scheme termed as ‘Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’.
- The candidate is liable to be transferred to any of the Ordnance Factories in India, in case of exigency of services.
- Only selected candidates would be communicated of their selection in due course after the selection process.
- The services of the candidates furnishing any fake/false Certificates are liable to be terminated at any stage after appointment. Apart from this, suitable action will also be initiated as per the Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious certificates.
- Eligible/Non eligible candidates can see their status by entering Serial No. & Date of birth on web site i.e. http://www.ofajadmin.com/.
Selection Procedure for Indian Ordnance Factories – Electrician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Electrician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factories:
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ofajadmin.com before or on 24-04-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/04/2015