Indian Ordnance Factories invites online application for the recruitment of Chargeman for Diploma/BSc/Graduate/M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Ordnance Factories
Posts : Chargeman
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, Diploma, BSc, Graduate, M.Sc
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 1572
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 10-08-2014
Details of Post :
|IX.||NON TECHNICAL (STORES)||35||6||0||0||41||0||1||2|
|X.||NON TECHNICAL (OTS)*||33||16||6||5||60||3||3||0|
- DISCIPLINE/TRADE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION MECHANICAL ENGG. ELECTRICAL ENGG. CIVIL ENGG. AUTOMOBILE ELECTRONICS Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE
- CHEMICAL METTALURGY CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY LEATHER TECHNOLOGY Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR BSc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Must pass “A” level competency certificate courseORequivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India
- NON TECHNICAL (STORES) A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University
PAY SCALE :
- Pay Band : PB-2 (₹. 9300-34800)
- Grade Pay: ₹. 4200 per month with allowances as admissible i.e. Basic pay, Grade pay, DA etc. No other allowances including PLB and OT will be admissible during the probation period.
AGE : Categories of Vacancy Age as On Closing Date of Application i.e. 09-08-2014
- UR Upto 27 years
- OBC 27 Years + 3 years
- SC 27 Years + 5 years
- ST 27 Years + 5 years
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE):₹. 100/-through bank Remittance only in favour of, Sr. PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RDNANCE FACTORIES RECRUITMENT BOARD , AMBAJHARI. However no fee will be charged for SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. Online application form will guide you to generate the Challan form website, which you have to deposit in any SBI branch. Extra offline bank transaction charges of ₹. 50/- levied by SBI, has to be paid by the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
- No manual applications would be entertained.
- The online application shall be at ofb.gov.in. The link will remain active from 00:00 hrs on 19-07-2014 to 00:00 Hrs on 10-08-2014.
- It will be easy for candidate if he/she can carry scanned copy of his/her recent passport photo and signature for on-line submission.
- The filling of online application contains two parts:Part I Registration IPart II Registration II1. In Part I (Registration I) – candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any. Candidate has to give his e-mail id and Mobile number. 2. Candidate has to give His three choices Preference of the Factory for Posting. Final allotment will be done based on the Merit cum preference. In case, there are vacancies for a unit and candidate appears in Order of Merit and there are no vacancies in his preferred options, OFB will allot him an Unit on their own judgement. 3. Part II (Registration II) – contains filling of payment details (PaymentTransaction id).4. The application procedure will be incomplete without Part II Registration.5. In Part II of application, candidate has to upload scanned copy of his signature and photo. Image should be size of 165×125 pixels in jpg/gif format and should not exceed 50 KB and Signature should be size of 80×125 pixels in jpg/gif format and should not exceed 20 KB.6. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee as per direction given in website. 7. On successful completion of the transaction and application form ill be generated; which may be printed for record.8. Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Fee Receipt for their record.9. Candidates have to download Admission Card (Call Letter) as per instructions provided in the website. 10. Candidates will be permitted to enter Examination venue only with the proof of Admission Card along with a separate photo identity proof.
- After completion of Part II (Registration II) – print out of on-line application has to be taken and signed at appropriate place mentioned in form. Along with Original copy of Payment Challan, application form has to be despatched to a Post Bag address given in the print out of application form should reach by 16-08-2014.
- In case candidate is claiming fee exemption, copies of certificates (Self- Attested)Page 13 of 37supporting the same must be enclosed in the hard copy of application form.
- For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad. It should reach by 23.08.2014.
- In addition, No Objection Certificate from the competent authority, if already employed in Railways or any Government department/public sector undertakings has to be produced during the time of verification of original documents (if shortlisted the candidate).
Important dates to remember :
- On-line Registration of Applications Opening Date and Time 19-07-2014at 00:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Registration Closing Date and Time 10-08-2014 at 00:00 Hrs
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad. 16-08-2014 23-08-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017