Indian Ordnance Factories has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Examiner & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH, 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Ordnance Factories
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Examiner & More Vacancies from 28.02.2015 to 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Vacancy Name||Examiner & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||88 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Ordnance Factories, Ghaziabad|
Detail of Indian Ordnance Factories Examiner & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for filling up of the following vacancies in SEMI-SKILLED grade in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs. 1800/- at Ordnance Factory Muradnagar, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP) from the eligible citizens fulfilling the requisite qualification (Matriculation or equivalent + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT) as mentioned in the online advertisement. The interested applicant should read all the instructions given in the advertisement before applying.
- AGE: Categories of Vacancy Age as on Closing Date of online Application i.e. 2015 UR 18 to 32 Years OBC 18 to 32 Years + 3 Years (Age Relaxation) SC 18 to 32 Years +5 Years (Age Relaxation)
- Educational Qualification: For the trade of ‘Examiner’ candidates holding Matriculation + NAC/NTC Certificate issued by NCVT in the trades of Mechanical and Metallurgical Stream only. For the trade of ‘Sand and Shot Blaster’ candidates holding Matriculation + 03 years Experience certificate issued by at least Registered Small Scale Industry (SSI) in working area for a period before publication of advertisement. The applicant … (i) Should have good physique and sound health. (ii) Experience as Helper/Labour in association with the work of different shot Blasting Machines like Monorail, Spinner Hanger, Tumbleset Super Tumbleset, Twin Table & shot blasting with aids where applicable. (iii) Ability to hang correctly or load correct type of casting according to their shape, size & width, in the shot blasting machines where applicable. (iv) Should be able to maintain the proper water level of dust collectors where applicable. (v) Ability to run the sand/shot blasting machines properly & to set correct timings on control panels where applicable. (vi) Ability to judge that the casting are shot blasted both inside & outside to the desired level of surface finish. (vii) Should have knowledge of shot feeding in the machines at appropriate time. (viii) Should have knowledge of simple casting defects like Crack, sand fusion, Mould Break etc. For the trade of ‘Operator Material Handling Equipment’ (O.M.H.E.) candidates holding Matriculation + Vaild Heavy Vehicles Driving licence + 03 years Experience certificate issued by at least Registered Small Scale Industry (SSI) in working area for a period before publication of advertisement. The applicant.. (i) Must be conversant with the functioning of all material handling equipments like Fork lifters of all capacities, Fork Loader Platform trucks, Battery trucks of Diesel & Petrol, Mobile Cranes, Overhead cranes & must be able to operate them efficiently. (ii) Must have good eye sight & health to climb Ladder and ability to guess approximately the weight handled by him & correct method of slinging the job. (iii) Should have fair knowledge to test brakes and carry out lubrication, superficial cleaning of motors, starter, contracts and switches etc. (iv) Should have knowledge of the risk involved in handling the equipment and damage the shop personnel and plant of any mistakes by the Driver. (v) Should carry out any other work of similar nature. For other trades candidates holding Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade are only eligible. Relevant Trade:- For Moulder trade NAC/NTC certificate in Moulder, Foundryman issued by NCVT. For Melter (F/NF) trade NAC/NTC certificate in Melter, Steel Melting Hand issued by NCVT. For Heat Treatment Operator (HTO) trade NAC/NTC certificate in HTO, Forger & Heat Treater issued by NCVT. For Millwright trade NAC/NTC certificate in Millwright, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance (MMTM) issued by CVT.
- Fees: The applicant may deposit Examination Fee Rs. 50/- (Wherever applicable) online through SBI/SBI Ass./Other banks by Internet banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card. The applicant may also deposit application fee through Cash/SBI Cheque at any SBI Branch. The detailed procedure of online payment is given in Annexure-IV in this advertisement. However, no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex– Serviceman/Women and Persons With Disabilities PWD). Application fee will not be refundable.
Selection Procedure for Indian Ordnance Factories – Examiner & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in written Examination. The selection process will comprise of Written Examination and Trade Test (Practical)
How to apply for Examiner & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factories:
The applicants may apply only online through website http://ofm.gov.in. The applicant should fill the form only in English language. Click on link “Recruitment”. Read the Instructions given in detailed advertised carefully, before filling and submitting the application online. The candidate should ensure that Scanned copoy of passport size photo (Max size 50 KB) and signature (Max size 10KB) of the candidate in JPG/JPEG format are available alongwith him before applying online. Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(Width) * 4.5cm(Height). Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(length) * 1.5cm(Height) only. Click on the Tab “Apply Online”. After filling the online form please click on the “Submit” button. The online application form of the applicant will be available for print if fee is not applicable. Those applicants for which fee are applicable, the hard copy of application form can only be printed after 48 hrs. of making online payment. The applicant may deposit application fee online through SBI/SBI Ass./Other banks by Internet banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card. The applicant may also deposit application fee through Cash/SBI Cheque at any SBI Branch. The detailed procedure of online payment is given in Annexure- IV in this advertisement. General/OBC candidates, after entering fee details will get Receipt of Registration Form containing Registration ID/User ID. Whereas SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex–Serviceman candidates will get Receipt of Application Form containing Registration ID/User ID directly without submission of fees details. Applicant may check the status of the online application form (Received/Accepted/Rejected) on regular interval by clicking the link “On line application status” available on the recruitment page of the website.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of document, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by OFM.
- The Examination Centers allotted by OFM will be final and no communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including any electronic gadgets mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination. Arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe- keeping of the same cannot be assured. OFM will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Employment Notice is provisional at the time of going to press. OFM also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Vacancies of persons with disability given in the above table are not separate but included in the total number of vacancies
- OFM reserves the right to cancel any Centre/venue and ask the candidates of that Centre/Venue to appear from another center/venue. OFM also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center/venue to some other Centre/venue to take the examination.
- The decision of GM/OFM in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Dates of all examinations and results will be given in the website http://ofm.gov.in. Any corrigendum to this Advertisement will also be published in the above website.
- The candidates whose applications will be rejected will also be displayed in the website ofm.gov.in along with the reasons of rejection. The details of eligible candidates for a particular post will also be put on the website ofm.gov.in, prior to the written examination for that post. OFM will not be responsible for any failure on part of candidates to download Call letters.
- Selection in this examination by OFM does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in other Ordnance Factories.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of this Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. OFM reserve the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent Changes/modifications/ additions in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Employment Notice necessitated and applicable.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCHEDULE:
- Opening date & Time for online application. 28/02/2015 (Saturday)
- Closing date & Time for online application. 20/03/2015 (Friday)
- Last Date of receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission) For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himanchal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad. 06/04/2015(Monday) (Being 05/04/2015 Sunday)
- For Candidates residing in other areas 30/03/2015 (Monday)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015