Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invites application for the recruitment of Training Providers with Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance holders
Company name :Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Posts :Training Providers
Qualification : Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 13.09.2014.
Details of Post :
Indian Overseas Bank, a Government of India Undertaking, constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1980 having its registered office at 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002 (hereinafter referred as ‘The Bank’) proposes to provisionally select candidates on pan India basis through a written examination and personal interview. The selected candidates will undergo a training course for a period of one year (9 months of residential classroom training and 3 months of on the job training/ project work at any one of its branches).
The candidates on successful completion of the course would be offered Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance by a recognized university and anoffer of appointment by the Bank.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Academic Institutions for training candidates in banking related courses for potential appointment in the Bank’s services on successful completion of the training.
Interested training providers who are in the field of academic coaching / training candidates from / for banking sector, may apply on satisfactory fulfillment of eligibility criteria as prescribed below:
Requirements: The training provider:
- Should have been in the field of conducting long term residential academictraining for Banks for a period of not less than four years as on the date of release of this advertisement.
- Must have prior experience of conducting long term residential training programs for atleast two Public Sector Banks.
- Must have the experience of having completed banking training for more than 3000 candidates.
- Should have the experience and facilities for providing long term residential courses for Banks for a minimum of 1000 learners per annum.
- Should have the facility and IT support for access to our CBS training server in their institute for the benefit of all the candidates undergoing training along with implementation of necessary data security features.
- Must be equipped with adequate and well trained faculty members including Ex-Bankers with relevant / rich / adequate practical banking experience along with faculty for training the candidates in soft skills.
- Must provide proper boarding and lodging to the candidates on a single or twin sharing basis to the satisfaction of the Bank.
- Should have classrooms equipped with over head projector and computer labs for training all the candidates in Bank’s software.
- Needs to submit a detailed course curriculum and action plan about the conduct of the training programme which would be evaluated and if required, modified by the expert panel appointed by the Bank.
- Should be agreeable for the modifications suggested by the expert panel appointed by the Bank and to customize the course contents as per the requirements of the Bank.
- Must be willing to review the course contents from time to time as per the needs of the Bank.
- Should specify in advance prior to commencement of training course, the fee to be paid by the candidates, besides residential accommodation expenses and other expenses for the entire course along with the installment breakup.
- On successful completion of the course, the candidates must be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance” by an UGC recognized University.
HOW TO APPLY :
The application forms can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.iob.in(under Careers page). Duly completed application forms in all respects along with the necessary documents specified therein should be mailed through Speed Post / Registered Post in a sealed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR SELECTION OF ACADEMIC INSTITUTION” to reach the below mentionedaddress not later than 5:00 PM on, 13.09.2014.
Application forms received after the closing date for submission of application will not be considered under any circumstances whatsoever.Applicant institutes should have necessary tax registrations (PAN, TIN, VAT, CST, etc.) supported by documentary evidence.
The Bank reserves its right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The training provider will be selected at the sole discretion of the Bank after evaluation by the Bank and the decision of the Bank will be final in this regard. The training provider selected by the Bank will be intimated in due course. Since the selection of the training provider will be done at the sole discretion of the Bank, further communication, if any, from the other applicants will not be entertained. Canvassing in any form would be treated as a misconduct which would lead to disqualification of the application.
The General Manager (HR),
Human Resources Development Department,
Indian Overseas Bank,
763, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for submission of application : 06.09.2014 from 10:00 AM
- Last date for receipt of application : 13.09.2014 upto 05:00 PM
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017