Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant with Post Graduate holders
Company name : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
Posts : Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 9300-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 19
Location : Ghaziabad
Last date to apply : 22/9/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the drugs; and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of Reference Substances; assist the National Pharmacovigilance Programme; testing of the new drugs and review of Technical dossier of Drugs for purpose of monograph development for the Indian Pharmacopoeia. It promotes rational use of medicines through generic prescriptions.
The IPC is on path of evolving as a modern scientific institution.The Commission invites applications for filling up of the following posts from competent, dedicated and dynamic citizens of India who fulfill the eligibility criteria strictly as per the application format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.ipc.gov.in of the Commission together with attested copies of supporting documents and Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years in case of candidates employed in Govt. Organizations or assessment report in case of private employment and the employer certificates THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL so as to reach the Commission within 45 days of its publication in the Employment News.
- Senior Scientific Officer Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Scientific Assistant Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Age, Educational Qualification & Experience:
- For S. No. 1: Age limit is 40 years (age relaxation for SC/ST is five years and three years for OBC).
- For S. No. 2: Age limit is 30 years (age relaxation for SC/ST is five years and three years for OBC).
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- For S. No. 1: Essential: Post Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Bio-chemistry/Biotecnology/Chemistry/Pharmacology/Microbiology from a recognized University. Experience: i) 7 years of experience in the area of Pharmaceuticals; ii) Research experience in the relevant field with support of paper(s) published. Desirable – i) Ph. D. in any of the related fields; ii) Research experience in the relevant field with support of paper(s) published; iii) Good knowledge of computer application.
- For S. No. 2: Essential: Post Graduate degree in Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University. Experience: One year experience in 1) chemical/physiochemical testing and analysis of drugs or 2) review of Technical Dossier of Drugs or 3) pharmacovigilance. Desirable: Good knowledge of computer applications.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of “________________”.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees of corresponding status.
- Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are deserving and exceptionally qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not available.
- The competent authority reserves the right to reject any/or all applications received for the post without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IPC|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017