Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Biostatistician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Biostatistician Job on or before 4/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM)
Vacancy Name : Biostatistician
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : GHAZIABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA SECTOR- 23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD-201002
Detail of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) Biostatistician Recruitment:
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad requires Biostatistician in Pharmacovigilance Programme of India purely on contractual basis.
- Essential Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Bio-Statistics/Statistics with knowledge of computer software/ applications (SAS, SPSS, STATA, MS-Office, etc.).
- Desirable: One year relevant work experience in handling clinical/ Pharmacovigilance data.
- Job Description: Designing and implementing data gathering. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy. Develop data collection and signal detection process. Interpretation of results. Process large amounts of data for statistical modelling including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables and graphic analysis using statistics. Presentation of data to assist in coordinating and monitoring various activities of the programme.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month (consolidated)
- No. of post: 01
Selection Procedure for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) – Biostatistician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Biostatistician Vacancy in Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) :
Last date to receive applications: 30 days from the date of advertisement. Note: The application form may be downloaded from the website. The duly filled form should reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement to The secretary- cum – Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Ministry of Health& Family Welfare Govt. of India Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 Tel:0120-2783400, 2783401, 2783392, Website: www. ipc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/8/2015