Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Biostatistician through recruitment notification – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) Recruitment 2016 – FILE NO. IPC/NCC-PVPI/RECRUITMENT/03. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Biostatistician on or before 17/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM)
Vacancy Name : Biostatistician
Educational Qualification :Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary :Rs.30,000/-per month
Job Location : GHAZIABAD
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM), SEC.-23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD – 201 002
Detail Of Post:
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI). We are looking forward for qualified personnel to fill up 02 posts of Biostatistician (for NCC) in PvPI on Contract basis having Postgraduate degree in Bio-Statistics/Statistics with knowledge of computer software/ applications (SAS, SPSS, STATA, MS-Office, etc.) or equivalent. Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel having one year relevant work experience in handling clinical/ Pharmacovigilance data. Consolidated emolument @ Rs. 30,000/- per month will be paid by IPC.
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs.30,000/-per month
- Qualification : Postgraduate degree in Bio-Statistics/Statistics with knowledge of computer software/ applications (SAS, SPSS, STATA, MS-Office, etc.) or equivalent. Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel having one year relevant work experience in handling clinical/ Pharmacovigilance data
- The job description of the post is:- Designing and implementing data gathering. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy. Develop data collection and signal detection process. Interpretation of results. Process large amounts of data for statistical modelling including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables and graphic analysis using statistics. Presentation of data to assist in coordinating and monitoring various activities of the programme.
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Applications are invited from citizens of India on the application format which can be downloaded from the website: www.ipc.gov.in of the Commission together with the attested copies of supporting documents within 30 days from the date of advertisement. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and rejection and/or all applications received without assigning any reason. Selected candidates shall be posted at NCC-PvPI, IPC, Ghaziabad.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2016
Reference: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (PCIM) Recruitment 2016 – FILE NO. IPC/NCC-PVPI/RECRUITMENT/03