Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/69/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 28.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC)
|Total No of Vacancy
|0ast Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) – Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (CS), INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING & TOURISM CORPN. LTD., in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 65,000 75,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 28 April 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE IRCTC was incorporated in 1999 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of strengthening Railway’s marketing and service capabilities in the areas of rail catering, tourism and passenger amenities. IRCTC is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna CPSE under the administrative of control M/o Railways. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi. The authorised and paid-up capital of the Company were `. 50 crore and `. 20 crore respectively as on 31st March, 2013. Shareholding by the Government of India is 100%.
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (CS)
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000- 75,000
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Catering Services) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He exercises statutory and corporate responsibilities in the efficient and profitable operations of the Company. He is responsible for managing specific tasks pertaining to the areas of Catering services including production and distribution of catering products, modernization of equipments and services as per latest IT technological innovations and prevalent ISO standards.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 40-58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a graduate from a recognised university in India with dynamism and leadership qualities and varied experience in the service and hospitality industry. He should preferably have knowledge and experience in management of rail catering services, management of transport and travel related business, on board services, F&B proven, ability in managing multi disciplinary teams, HRD and contract related activities; knowledge of modern management techniques, use of information technology and ability of enhancing productivity through economies of scale, logistics management, procurement and inventory control and outsourcing. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE. CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 28 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.04.2015
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/69/2014-PESB