Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) 2015 – Advt. No – IRSDC – 01/2014 . Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Company Secretary from 13/12/2014 to 02/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017|
Detail of Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) Company Secretary Recruitment:
Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC), incorporated on 12th April, 2012 under the Companies Act, 1956 is a Joint Venture company of Ircon International Limited (IRCON) (a Govt. of India Undertaking, under the Ministry of Railways) and Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) (a statutory authority under the Ministry of Railways) with an Authorized share Capital of Rs. 100 crores to develop identified Railway Stations across India with the primary objective of augmenting and improving passenger related amenities at stations in a holistic manner. The Company invites applications for 01 post of Company Secretary as Assistant Officer on regular basis for which eligibility criteria is tabulated below:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Additional Qualification of LLB from a reputed University will be preferred.
- Salary : Rs.16400-40500/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health and free from colour blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
- Compensation Package: Basic Pay, DA, HRA lease rent, Liberal Medical including indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, LTC, Advances, Gratuity, EPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP),
- Transport Assistance, holiday-homes, Welfare schemes and other Fringe benefits as per rules of the Company.
- Place of posting: Anywhere in the Projects/Office’s of the Company within India or abroad. Selection Process: Interview and/or written test.
- Surety Bond: Selected candidates have to execute a bond of Rupees 3 lakhs to serve the company for at-least three years.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Candidates should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in IRSDC. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. IRSDC will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IRSDC on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE :-
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only through Ircon International Ltd. webiste. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon International Ltd.’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- The last date for applying online on Ircon International Ltd.’s website is 02.01.2015 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (13.12.2014) in the Employment News.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date of publication of advt in Employment News 13.12.2014
- Start time & date for applying online on Ircon International Ltd’s website 00.00 hrs of 13.12.2014
- Time & last date for applying online on Ircon International Ltd’s website (21 days from date of publication in the Employment News) 24.00 hrs of 02.01.2015
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 02.01.2015
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon International Ltd’s office 09.01.2015
Selection Procedure for Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/01/2015
- Interview / Written Test Will be conducted
How to apply for Company Secretary Vacancy in Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC):
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (selfattested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents so as to reach this office latest by 09.01.2015: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Attested copy of Certificate of professional Degree including LL.B and of membership (ACS/FCS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application i.e. 09.01.2015.
- The envelope containing hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Company Secretary as Assistant Officer – Advt. No – IRSDC – 01/2014”.
- Ircon International Ltd’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 13.12.2014 to 24.00 hrs of 02.01.2015. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/01/2015
Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No – IRSDC – 01/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IRSTS|
|Other Railway jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017