Indian Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioners through recruitment notification – Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 – No.GMA/GS/1521(CMP). Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railways.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Practitioners. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Railways|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Practitioners|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||6/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Railways, Across India|
Detail of Indian Railways Medical Practitioners Recruitment:
A Walkin-Interview will be conducted to form a panel of doctors for their engagement as Contract Medical Practitionerson fulltime contract basis for one year duration in Chittaranjan Locomotive WorksChittaranjan on the following terms and conditionsDoctors who are willing for the above engagement satisfying the Terms Conditions as given below are requested to report to the following place with all certificates for the walkininterview
- Name of the post: Contract Medial PractitionerCMP) on full time engagement.
- Nature of Engagement: The engagement is purely on contractual basis for one year or till regular UPSC selected Doctors (ADMODMO) become available whichever is earlier. Further, the services of these doctors are also terminable before the expiry of one year. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for automatic regularizationabsorption
- Railway Retired doctors up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to engage themselves as CMPs and for the same, they can also attend this interview for engagement as CMP in Railways against existing regular vacancies. Such engagement of Retired Railway doctors as CMPs shall be for a maximum of two terms of one year each and for each term of one year a fresh contract shall be entered.
- Remuneration: (1) (i) A monthly remuneration of Rs.55,000- per month for G..and Rs.39,400- for Dental Surgeon. (ii) Rs. 65,000 per month for specialists. (2) Retired Railway doctors will get the fixed remuneration of Rs. 46,000 per month (subject to the condition that remuneration pension drawn by Retired Railway doctors should not exceed the last pay drawn). In case Govt. accommodation is provided to a Contract Medical Practitioner, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly remuneration as per rules.
- Other Facilities: Subject to extant rules being applicable, the following facilities may be extended. One set of 1class complementary Pass for self family during each contract shall be issued after three months of months of regular contract service (except Retired Railway Doctors). No Passes/ PTOs shall be admissible to retired Railway doctors engaged as CMP. b. Contract Medical Practitioners can avail themselves of free medical treatment for self only (except Retired Railway Doctors). c. Expenses on out station journey connected with contracted work will be borne by the Railway. Daily allowance at specified rates will be admissible for such work.
- Qualification) For GDMOsMBBS from a recognized University and must have completed one year rotating internship and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate issued by any of the State Medical Councils Medical Councils of India. ii) in case of specialists, they should possess P. G. qualifications Diploma Degree in the specialty recognized by MCI. . No. of PostsTotal05Five), (UR02, OBC-01, SC01, -01). Out of the above 05 posts, 01 post would be filled up by a Dental Surgeon. However, in case of non-availability of PWD candidates, other candidates will be engaged as CMPs. A waiting list will also be prepared from amongst suitable candidates. CMPs can be posted anywhere in HU, Dispensary, Hospital etc. in CLW as per requirement.
- Age: (a) Not exceeding 50 years as on 01-07-2015 (5 years’ age relaxation for SCSTs and 3 years for OBCs), (b) Not exceeding 65 years for retired railway doctors subject to maximum fiveterms one year each
Selection Procedure for Indian Railways – Medical Practitioners Post:
- Written Test on 6/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Practitioners vacancy in Indian Railways:
within 15 days of selection, reserves the right not to consider my candidature for any future assignment in Indian Railways, I understand that I am not eligible for any TADA for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/5/2015
Indian Railways, Across India
Indian Railways Recruitment 2014 – No.GMA/GS/1521(CMP).
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016