Indian Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 – Advt. Notice No. -GM(P)/Schl/Contract/Pt. II. Candidates who have completed Graduate, BCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railways.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 29-30/6/2015 & 1/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Railways
Vacancy Name : Teachers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, BCA, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs. 21,250-26,250/- p.m
Job Location : Varanasi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29-30/6/2015 & 1/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi
Detail of Indian Railways Teachers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up following vacant posts of teachers at DLW Inter College on contract basis for the session 2015-16. The details of vacancies are as under :-
- TGT – 10
- PRT – 05
- TGT Graduation (in the teaching subject) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 45% marks And 1year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A./B.Sc. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. Or Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) AND Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. AND Competence to teach through and medium/media as required
- Computer Teacher B.C.A./B.Sc. (Computer Science), PGDCA/MCA
- Music Teacher B. A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university or higher secondary with any one of the following :- 1. Sangeet Visharad examination of the Gandharav Mahavidhayala Mandal,Bombay. 2. Sangeet Vid Examination of Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidhyala Khairabad (M.P.) 3. The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti. (Academy of Music) ALD. 4. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bharatkhande Sangeet Vidhyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously , Morris Collage of Hindustani Music Lucknow) 5. Final Examination of the Madhya Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya, Laishkar, Gwalior. 6. The Final Examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidhayalay, Gwalior. 7. Sangeet Ratan diploma Awarded by the Director , Department of education , M.P.
- P.R.T. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 OR Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) OR Sr. Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) AND Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Honorarium/ Remuneration For TGT Rs. 26250/- For PGT Rs. 21250/-
- Age between 18 to 65 years ( As on 01.07.2015)
- Medical Category Cee-Two
Selection Procedure for Indian Railways – Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 29-30/6/2015 & 1/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teachers vacancy in Indian Railways:
- Candidates are selected through walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Interview. The Interview will be continue if the number of candidates increased. List of selected candidates will be published on the notice board of GM(P) DLW & Inter College DLW Varanasi.
- A Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the Nation Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed.(Special Education). A course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India RCI) only shall be considered.
- Reservation: Though no roster is required to maintained, the prescribed percentage of reservation will be kept in mind. If required number of reserved communities’ candidates would not available, the post will not be kept vacant.
- Teachers engaged earlier can be considered as fresh candidates after giving reasonable period of time between two successive contractual appointments which should be minimum 60 days or more excluding the period of normal vacation as prescribed in school calendar.
- Selected Candidate should have produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by CMO
- The offer/Selected candidate will remain till end of academic year 2015-16 or filling up of the vacancy by regularly selected staff. The number of vacancy/period of contract may varied according to availability of regular teachers.
- Bio-data of appearing candidates should be produced at the time of interview in the prescribed format as given in annexure-A along-with attested photocopies of necessary/relevant certificates. The above advertisement notice and application form may be downloaded from our websitehttp://www.dlwindianrailways.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29-30/6/2015 & 1/7/2015
Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi
Indian Railways Recruitment 2014 – Advt. Notice No. -GM(P)/Schl/Contract/Pt. II
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016