Indian Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 – CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railways.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 26-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Railways
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 2,786 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Railways , Across India
Detail of Indian Railways Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (JE): 1315 1. JE (P-Way): 291 Posts 2. JE (Works): 50 Posts 3. JE (Bridge): 28 Posts 4. JE Drawing/ Drawing & Design & Estimation (Civil): 118 Posts 5. JE (STR): 02 Posts 6. Jr Research Engineer/ Engg: 05 Posts 7. JE/ Engg (B&F): 01 Post 8. JE (Mechanical Workshop): 53 Posts 9. JE Mechanical: 41 Posts 10. JE Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 154 Posts 11. JE Diesel Mechanical: 26 Posts 12. JE Diesel Electrical: 23 Posts 13. JE (Drawing/ Design/ Designing & Drawing) Mechanical: 31 Posts 14. JE Mechanical (Drawing & Design): 07 Posts 15. JE Electrical/ Electrical General: 149 Posts 16. JE Electrical/ TRD: 48 Posts 17. JE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts 18. JE (Electrical/ TRS): 69 Posts 19. JE (Design) Electrical: 02 Posts 20. JE (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing & Estimation) Electrical: 12 Posts 21. JE (Signal): 77 Posts 22. JE (Telecommunication): 40 Posts 23. JE Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/ Signal/ S&T: 06 Posts 24. JE (Track Machine): 40 Posts 25. JE (IT): 15 Posts 26. JE (Drawing): 03 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Posts C. Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81 Posts D. Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309 1. SSE/ P-Way: 270 Posts 2. SSE/ Bridge: 28 Posts 3. SSE (Works): 55 Posts 4. SSE Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation: 29 Posts 5. Sr.Section Research Engineer/ Engg: 03 Posts 6. SSE (TMS): 01 Post 7. SSE (Mechanical) [Workshop]: 89 Posts 8. SSE Mechanical: 133 Posts 9. SSE Carriage & Wagon: 135 Posts 10. SSE/ Dsl Mechanical: 23 Posts 11. SSE/ Dsl Electrical: 13 Posts 12. SSE J&T (Jig & Tools): 01 Post 13. SSE (Drawing & Design) Mechanical: 11 Posts 14. SSE Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 138 Posts 15. SSE Electrical (TRD): 87 Posts 16. SSE Electrical (TRS): 48 Posts 17. SSE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts 18. SSE (Drawing/ Design & Drawing Electrical): 09 Posts 19. SSE (Signal): 71 Posts 20. SSE Telecommunication): 55 Posts 21. SSE (S&T) Workshop: 02 Posts 22. SSE Drawing/ S&T: 01 Post 23. SSE/ PCO/ Shop Floor: 02 Posts 24. SSE (Track Machine): 73 Posts 25. SSE Drawing: 01 Post 26. SSE ((Engg. Workshop): 01 Post 27. SSE (Plant): 01 Post 28. SSE Drawing (Civil): 05 Posts
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 2786
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-32 years for S.No-A to C, 20-34 years for S.No-D & E as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Civil Engineering), M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry), four years Bachelor’s Degree & three years Diploma in Civil Engineering in Civil, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control or equivalent Engg from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection Procedure for Indian Railways – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26-07-2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of online examination, document verification, medical fitness.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Railways :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the concerned RRB website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 27-06-2015 to 26-07-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the webiste of RRB any one website, (For Example : www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) to which the candidate wants to apply.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other relevant personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26-07-2015
Indian Railways Recruitment 2014 – CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016