Indian Railways has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multiple Vacancy through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th,12th Class, Diploma, Graduate, Engg, PG Graduate, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Railways.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multiple Vacancy Job on or before 31/12/2016 Approximately. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Railways
Vacancy Name : Multiple Vacancy
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, Any Post Graduate, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 60,000 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/12/2016 Approximately
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Railways, Across India
Company Profile :
Indian Railways (IR) is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. The history of rail transport in India began in the mid-nineteenth century. In 1848, there was not a single kilometer of railway line in India. Railways were first introduced to India in 1853 from Bombay to Thane. The Allahabad-Jabalpur branch line of the East Indian Railway had been opened in June 1867.
Indian Railways is the world’s ninth largest commercial or utility employer, by number of employees, with over 1.307 million employees. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,000 km (40,000 mi) and 7,500 stations. In 2011, IR carried over 8,900 million passengers’ annually or more than 24 million passengers daily (roughly half of which were suburban passengers) and 2.8 million tons of freight daily. Indian Railways comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
Detail of Indian Railways Multiple Vacancy Recruitment:
Name of the Post : Multiple Vacancy
No of Post : 60,000 Vacancy
Qualification : Matric, Diploma, Graduate, B.E, B.Tech
Salary : NA
About Vacancy :
- Indian Railway Had Planed to Open 60,000 Vacancies From October of this Year Across India.
- Among the Vacancy 2,000 Will be Engineering Vacancy.
- In the Year 2016 25,000-30,000 Vacancy Arieses.
- 43,0000 Graduates can use this opportunity of Indian Railways.
- Candidate can apply this vacancy by offline process.
- And They can do the Computer Written Test in the Allotted Centers Across India.
Selection Procedure for Indian Railways – Multiple Vacancy Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2016 Approximately.
- Selection Will be Done by Online Test Across India.
- Once Candidate have Applied through Offline, They Have to Write the Online Computer Written Test in Project.
- If the Project Successful Two- IV Category, When Railway Informed the Written Test dates.
How to apply for Multiple Vacancy Vacancy in Indian Railways :
- Candidates Should take a DD of Rs.100/- For Offline Application in the Name of the Recruitment Board.
- While Applying Offline Candidates Should Take Xerox Copy of Educational, Experience & Other Certificates to respective Addresses of Indian Railway Centers.
- Offline Application Details of the Indian Railways Will be Announced in the Respective Website Shortly.
- Last date Receipt of Application 31/12/2016 Approximately.
- For More details Candidates Can Visit Document Uploaded Below.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2016 Approximately
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016