Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chairman and Managing Director on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Vacancy Name : Chairman and Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-90,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated in 1950 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 as joint venture with the then Government of Travancore, Cochin. Its main objective is to emerge as a leading international player in the area of mining and separation of beach sand deposits to produce minerals as well as processing for value added products thereof. IREL is a schedule –‘B’ Miniratna CPSE in Minerals and Metals sector under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 100 crore and Rs. 86.37 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years – Maximum 57 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualification and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of processing of minerals/ atomic minerals & rare earths is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000–90,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) – Chairman and Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy in Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 13 July 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017