Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant Trainees through recruitment notification – Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.IRE/RED/HRM/SAT/2015 DATED 18.2.2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Scientific Assistant Trainees Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Assistant Trainees|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rare Earths Division, Indian Rare Earths Limited, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam-683501|
Detail of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) – Scientific Assistant Trainees Recruitment:
IREL, a Mini Ratna Company under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy with registered office at Plot No. 1207, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, engaged in the business of mining and processing of Beach Sand Minerals, invites applications from BSc (Chemistry) Graduates for engagement of 2 (Two) Scientific Assistant Trainees (Un Reserved) for a period of 1 year at our Rare Earths Division, Udyogamandal, Kochi-683501, Kerala.
The above engagement is being done with a broader objective to provide Industrial exposure and on the Job Training to young unemployed Chemistry graduates with a view to enhance their employability. Interested candidates may apply for the above engagement in the prescribed proforma enclosed herein as Annexure-I. Details and other terms and conditions of the engagement are given in the following paragraphs.
Selection Procedure for Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) – Scientific Assistant Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientific Assistant Trainees – Vacancy in Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL):
- Persons possessing Bachelors Degree in Chemistry [BSc (Chemistry)] with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ College/ Institution are eligible to apply for being engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee.
- Age of the person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee as on 18.2.2015 shall not exceed 30 years.
- The maximum duration of Training for Scientific Assistant Trainee shall be for 1 year and on completion of 1 year, the period of Training shall come to an end.
- A person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee shall be paid a consolidated Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) per month and subsidized canteen facility of Rare Earths Division, Udyogamandal.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above engagement.
- There shall be no application fee for applying for the above engagement.
- The number of positions available for engagement as Scientific Assistant Trainee is 2 (Two) (Un Reserved)
- The mode of selection of Trainees shall be solely based on the marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination, which is BSc (Chemistry). In case of tie between two candidates in marks, one who is higher in age will be selected for engagement. Those who have passed BSc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks are only eligible to apply. Final year BSc (Chemistry) students whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply. Decision of IREL Management regarding the selection shall be final. Further, IREL also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/ or the selection process thereunder.
- Engagement of a person as a Scientific Assistant Trainee in the Company shall be subject to him/ her satisfying the minimum standard of physical fitness as specified under “General Medical Examination” laid down in “Guidelines for Pre-Employment Medical examination” by AERB.
- The engagement of a person as Scientific Assistant Trainee in the Company shall be further subject to obtaining of Special verification of Character and Antecedents done through DAE in addition to normal character and antecedents verification.
- Names of candidates selected shall be hosted on our website www.irel.gov.in. Selected candidates shall only be informed of their selection by the Company. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates not selected and no correspondence regarding the rejection of candidature shall be entertained.
- Every person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee shall be a Trainee only and not a Worker and provisions of any law with respect to labour shall not apply to or in relation to such trainees.
- Engagement as Scientific Assistant Trainee does not carry with it any obligation on the part of the Company to provide the Company any employment either on Permanent or on Temporary basis. In other words, completion of 1 year training as Scientific Assistant Trainee will not confer any right on the Trainee for any employment whatsoever in any vacancies in existence or that may arise in future in the Company.
- The Person engaged as Scientific Assistant has to duly execute a Training Deed in the format prescribed by the Company.
- During the period of the Training, a Scientific Assistant Trainee shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions laid down in his Contract for Training. On matters relating to conduct not specifically covered in the Contract, other relevant Rules of the Company, as decided by the Competent Authority, shall apply.
- The Company shall be at liberty to terminate the training of Trainees without notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- A person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee may terminate his/ her training by giving prior notice of not less than 1 month, in writing, to the Company or a sum equivalent to 1 month’s stipend in lieu thereof
- A qualified Executive shall be in charge of training imparted to Scientific Assistant Trainees and the Company shall utilize the existing skilled manpower as instructional staff for imparting training.
- The Trainee shall learn conscientiously and diligently to enrich himself during the training. He/ she shall carryout all awful orders of his supervisors in the Company.
- In case of any loss or damage to the Company’s movable or immovable property caused by the trainee(s), the Company shall take its own course of action to make good the loss from the concerned.
- A person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee shall not at any time during the training directly or indirectly communicate or cause to be revealed to any person or persons, any information which has come or may come into his/ her possession in the course of his training as Scientific Assistant Trainee in this organization and he is required to sign an undertaking in this regard.
- A person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee shall, in addition to the normal weekly offs and Company declared Holidays, be eligible for one day’s leave per month without reduction/ loss of stipend. In the event of any other absence, proportionate deduction shall be effected by the Company from the stipend payable to the Trainee. In the event of any Trainee unauthorizedly absenting from the Training for a continuous period of 5 days, the Company shall be at liberty to terminate his Training/ Traineeship.
- A person engaged as Scientific Assistant Trainee shall not be eligible for any other Allowances and/ or benefits from the Company apart from the consolidated monthly stipend indicated at clause-iv hereinabove.
- The progress of Training of the Scientific Assistant Trainee shall be assessed by the Company on a quarterly basis. On completion of one year Training to the satisfaction of the Company, the Trainee shall be issued with a Certificate.
- Amendment(s), if any, to this notification shall be published in Company’s Official website viz., www.irel.gov.in only.
- Application duly signed by the candidate and complete in all respects (alongwith self attested photocopie of relevant Certificates) should reach the following address latest by 9.3.2015, 4:30 pm by Registered/ Speed Post only: Dy. General Manager (HRM), Rare Earths Division, Indian Rare Earths Limited, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam-683501.
- The envelope containing the above application should be superscribed on top as “Application for engagement as Scientific Assistant Trainee”
- Incomplete applications shall summarily be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date/ received through modes other than Registered/ Speed Post shall not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.IRE/RED/HRM/SAT/2015 DATED 18.2.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IREL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016