Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fixed Term Appointee through recruitment notification – Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. HRM/OSCOM/FTA/2015-02. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Fixed Term Appointee. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Vacancy Name : Fixed Term Appointee
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 26/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Rare Earths Ltd. OSCOM, Matikhalo, Ganjam Odisha-761045
Detail of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Fixed Term Appointee Recruitment:
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) a Mini-Ratna Category-1, Premier Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like ilmenite. Rutile, (titanium ores), zircon, monazite, silimanite etc. and producer of rare earths (Lanthanides) chemicals, thorium nitrate, etc. needs retired employees of Central PSUs, State PSUs, Govt. Departments on Fixed Term basis for its OSCOM Unit, Chatrapur. Walk-in-Interview will be held as per the dates and time mentioned against the each post at Indian Rare Earths Limited,OSCOM,At/PO-Matikhalo, Dist-Ganjam , Odisha.
|Sl. No||Name of the Position||No. of Posts||
Qualification & Experience and
Age as on 30.04.
|Consolidated monthly emolument per month||Date and Time of Interview|
Appointee (For Operation)
|08||Retired employees from Central PSUs, State PSUs, Govt. Departments having minimum 15 years experience in Operation of Chemical Plants.||65 years||Rs 25,000/-||
Appointee (For Boiler
|02||Retired employees from Central PSUs, State PSUs, Govt. Departments having 1st Class Boiler Operation Proficiency Certificates with minimum 15 years experience in Boiler Operation.||65 years||Rs 25,000/-||
For both the above posts Medical Fitness certificate for working in an Industry is to be submitted along with the application form which shall be obtained from a certified/registered medical practitioner. Duration of Contract: Initially for the period of Six (6) months which may be extended based on the need of the company for another six months on the same terms and conditions. Method of Recruitment: Walk-In-Interview. Type of employment: Contract
Selection Procedure for Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) – Fixed Term Appointee Post:
- Written Test on 26/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Fixed Term Appointee vacancy in Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL):
- The age shall be reckoned as on – 30-04-2015.
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria and desirous of offering their services are requested to attend the walk in interview along with their duly filled application as per the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of following testimonials and also bring all original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of birth.
- Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of qualification and experience.
- Caste Certificate in format prescribed by Govt. of India, if applicable.
- A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Reservation of post to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government directives as applicable.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- Candidates attending Walk- in- interview shall be reimbursed to and fro Sleeper class train fare mail/express only from nearest railway station as per address mentioned in the application for the shortest route on production of train ticket/photocopy of train ticket. In case of air travel or travel by Rajdhani/ Shatabdi/ Duranto and /or travel by tatkal ticket reimbursement will be restricted to equivalent of to and fro Sleeper class train fare (express/mail) only between the stations. Only eligible candidate who full fills eligibility criteria will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare. Candidates residing beyond 80 KM from the interview venue to their residence will only be eligible for reimbursement of train fare.
- In the event of the interview spilling over to the next day candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding at their expenses.
- We will not be in a position to interview in case the candidate fails to bring the original certificates for verification and if he/she do not possess the prescribed experience etc.
- Selected candidate shall be posted at Indian Rare Earths Ltd. OSCOM, Matikhalo, Ganjam Odisha-761045.
- Any amendment/corrigendum shall be hosted only on the company’s website.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis initially for a period of 06 months and can be extended for another period of 06 months subject to being found medically FIT in medical examination conducted by the Medical Officer of the Company. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirement.
- There shall be no leave other than Casual Leave of 7.5 days during the fixed tenure of 6 months.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated above and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected. And if engaged the services will stand terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof
- Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
- IREL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement can be instituted only in the Courts/Forums/Tribunal under the jurisdiction of Chatrapur and only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case/dispute.
- Blank Application format is attached below.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/8/2015
Indian Rare Earths Ltd. OSCOM, Matikhalo, Ganjam Odisha-761045
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. HRM/OSCOM/FTA/2015-02.