Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 04/07/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.Company Name : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/07/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Post:
COMPANY PROFILE Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on 18th August, 1950 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 as a joint venture with the then Government of Travancore, Cochin and in 1963 IREL became full fledged Central Public Sector Undertaking. Its main objective is to emerge as a leading international player in the area of mining and separation of beach sand deposits to produce minerals and rare earths as well as process value added products. IREL is a schedule – ‘B’ (Mini Ratna Category-I) CPSE in the Minerals and Metals sector under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy. The company is a MoU signing company with its administrative ministry. In the recent past company has been rated as “Very Good/ Good” under MoU. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was `100 crore and ` 86.37 crore respectively as on March 31, 2015. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000- 75,000/-(Revised)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of company. He is responsible for supervising the commercial marketing activities, marketing planning, product technical services, quality control and quality system functions of the organization.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) The age of superannuation is 60 years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION: The incumbent should be graduate from a recognized university with good academic record. Persons with Technical qualifications and/ or MBA with specialization in marketing discipline will have added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should have at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with experience in management and familiarity with marketing operations, quality system, technical and quality control operations in beach sand minerals and rare earth sector will have added advantage.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/07/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04th July 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/07/2016