Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA educational background
Company name : Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Salary : Rs. 75,000-90,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 27.01.2015
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director:
COMPANY PROFILE :
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated in 1950 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 as joint venture with the then Government of Travancore, Cochin. Its main objective is to emerge as a leading international player in the area of mining and separation of beach sand deposits to produce minerals as well as processing for value added products thereof. IREL is a schedule –‘B’ Miniratna CPSE in Minerals and Metals sector under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of the vacancy: (i) Minimum 45 years (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/ MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/ Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Exploration is desirable
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 75,000-90,000/- P.M.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE:
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th January, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 27.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IREL|