Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project, Senior Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project, Senior Project Engineer Job on or before 19/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA)
Vacancy Name : Project, Senior Project Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.35,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The General Manager (HR) Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (A Govt. Of India Enterprise) 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place NEW DELHI 110 066
Detail of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) Project, Senior Project Engineer Recruitment:
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) is a leading public financial institution/ NBFC under Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), engaged in promoting, developing and extending loans for projects relating to Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency & Conservation. IREDA invites applications from result oriented and competent candidates for Project Engineer on contract basis for posting at IREDA office:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Engineer||3 UR : 2 OBC : 1||
Essential: B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE from recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks. Desirable: MBA / ME / M.Tech.
Desirable 1 to 2 years experience in the
|Sr. Project Engineer||1 (UR)||
Essential: B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE from recognized University / Institution Desirable: MBA / ME / M.Tech.
Persons having worked at senior level or retired persons having worked in PSUs/Govt. Departments/ Power Sector and who can independently guide the RE Help Desk shall be considered for ₹ 60,000/- (consolidated) payment per month.
- The above qualifications should be from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- The candidate are informed that mere submission of the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be considered for selection process.
- Candidates called for interview are advised to bring original certificates/documents for verification. Failing which the candidates will not be interviewed and the candidature stands cancelled and accordingly no TA will be payable to them. 5. Documents in support of experience should clearly mention actual period served by the individual.
- The duration of the contract shall be one year may be extended if required by IREDA maximum for a period of 3 years only.
- Depending on the experience, the selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration upto ₹ 35,000/- (consolidated) per month. The personnel with 4-5 years experience will be considered for increased remuneration of ₹ Rs.45,000/- per month [consolidated]. The Senior level persons shall be considered for remuneration upto ₹ 60,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Candidates shall send their applications supported by self-attested documents to reach the General Manager (HR), IREDA on or before 19th August, 2015.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, management reserves the right to relax qualification/ experience/ age etc. and fill the post at lower levels.
- Post qualification experience means the applicant should have working experience for the specified period after acquiring the prescribed educational qualifications from a recognized institutions/university duly approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Management reserves the right to call the candidates for interview Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the Management in this regard will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The total number of vacancies notified in the advertisement, if needed can be decreased/ increased by the management without any notice/assigning any reasons thereof.
- Original Educational/Experience/SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate(s) need not be sent with the application.
- The applicants should enclose attested photocopies of age, qualification, caste and experience certificates along with the application.
- Applications which are incomplete; illegible; unsigned; not received in prescribed format or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- E-mail id/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid functional for atleast 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- Management reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Single to and fro fare (III A.C.) as per Company’s Rules will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview.
- If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and no to & fro fare will be paid by IREDA.
- IREDA shall not be responsible for any loss of application/communication letter/e-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s).
- Only citizens of India who meet the prescribed eligibility criterion should apply.
- IREDA reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Court jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
Selection Procedure for Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) – Project, Senior Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project, Senior Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) :
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms may forward their application indicating their name, date of birth, qualification, experience, address for communication, mobile number & email id. along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC/ PWD certificates The envelope superscribing the name of post on the top of envelope should reach to IREDA on or before 19th August, 2015 at the following address : The General Manager (HR) Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (A Govt. Of India Enterprise) 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place NEW DELHI 110 066
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/8/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016