Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) invites application for the recruitment of Hindi Officer with Master’s degree holders
Company name : Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)
Posts : Hindi Officer
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Dhanbad
Last date to apply : 30th September, 2014
Details of Post :
ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following posts:
- Hindi Officer: (1 Post UR on Regular/deputation basis for 3 years)
- Pay scale PB-3: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 5,400/- + DA & other allowances as per Central Govt. norms.
- Age Limit: (as on the last date for receipt of applications): 40 years for unreserved. Age relaxation will applicable to SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates as per Govt. of India’s rule. Age limit is not applicable for candidates considered for deputation.
- Qualification: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level.
- Experience: 8 (eight) years experience of terminological work in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa of administrative, technical or scientific literature out of which 5 years should be in a supervisory capacity OR eight years experience of Teaching, Research, Writing or Journalism in Hindi in Govt. organizations.
- Desirable: i) Knowledge of Sanskrit and /or a Modern Indian Language ii) Administrative Experience iii) Experience of organizing Hindi classes or workshops for noting and drafting and knowledge of word processing in Hindi on computer.
- Reservation for SC/ ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per Central Govt. Rules.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete applications or application without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Those candidates who have applied in response to our earlier advertisement no. 421002/2013-Estt dated 27.01.2014 need not apply again. Their application will be considered along with those received in response to present advertisement applying the revised eligibility criteria. However, if they have acquired additional qualifications/experience during the intervening period the same may kindly be intimated to us for needful.
- The application fees of such applicants; who had applied previously and are not fulfilling the revised criteria as prescribed in the present advertisement; will be rfunded to them in due course of time.
- Legal disputes with Indian School of Mines, if any, are restricted to the jurisdiction of Dhanbad courts only.
- Last Date for receipt of completed application forms is 30th September, 2014.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained.
How to apply :
Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 c.m. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying any fees. Candidates called for interview will be paid AC III Tier railway fare by the shortest route as per rules. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004.
Institute may adopt a suitable criteria to fix higher qualification and/or marks and conduct written test/professional competency test to shortlist candidates for interview. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
Last date for receipt of applications at ISM for above position will be 30th September, 2014 at 5.30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30th September, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISM Dhanbad||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017