Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of JRF (one) in a DST sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
- Name of the Project Density functional theory for freezing transitions and properties of inhomogeneous systems
- Principal Investigator Dr. Pankaj Mishra Department of Applied Physics Indian School of Mines Dhanbad–826004 (Jharkhand) E-mail: [email protected] Phone no.: (0326) 2235669 (Office), 9470194401 (Mobile)
- Qualification Candidates should be M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics with minimum of 60% marks from UGC recognized University/ Institute. The candidate should be NET qualified. In case of non-availability of a NET qualified candidate a Project Assistant will be appointed.
- Age The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the day on which application is made. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the
case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
- Fellowship Rs.16,000/- per month [For NET JRF (i.e. CSIR/UGC) qualified].
- Nature and duration of post The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for maximum period of three years.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Last date of application The completed applications along with bio-data and attested copies of marksheets must reach to the PI at the address give above latest by 31/07/2015. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015