Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000- Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications along with attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data (including contact no./email ID/experience) are invited for the position of one Junior Research Fellowship to work in a DST sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
- Name of the project “Survivorship of the Mesozoic bivalves of Kutch, Gujarat”
- Duration of Project Four years
- Principal Investigator Dr. Shubhabrata Paul
- Department of Applied Geology, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826 004; Jharkhand; E-mail: [email protected] ; Phone : 0326-2235070 ; Fax : 0326-2296616; Mobile: 9163966633
- Qualification Candidate should have first class or equivalent GPA in M. Sc./M. Sc. (Tech.) in Applied Geology/Geology/ M.Tech. Candidates with the final result awaiting may also apply, provided they satisfy all criteria at the time of interview. Candidates applying for the post may also possess valid NET/GATE qualification card.
- Age The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules)
- Stipend As per DST Norms: Rs. 16,000/p.m. (consolidated) – for 1st & 2 nd Year and Rs. 18,000/p.m. (consolidated) – for 3 rd and 4th Year, which is likely to be revised.
- Nature of post The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV to the Principle Investigator on or before 30th June, 2015. Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email. Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. Candidates will not be considered in absentia. Registration to Ph D of the selected candidates is mandatory and will be as per the ISM rules applicable at the time of admission
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015