Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Application on plain paper along with attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data (including contact number/s & e-mail ID) are invited for Junior Research Fellow (one) in a Ministry of Earth Science (MoES) sponsored project. The details are as under:
- Name of the Project Origin and evolution of crust in the NE part of the Singhbhum craton: constraints from geochemistry and geochronology of granitoids (Project No: MoES(8)/2015-2016/424/AGL)
- Principal Investigator/ Address for all communications Dr. Sukanta Dey Associate Professor Department of Applied Geology Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Phone no: 0326 – 223 5450 (Office), 09431503788 (Mobile)
- Qualification Candidate should have first class or equivalent GPA in M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech. in Applied Geology/ Geology or M. Tech. /Integrated M. Tech. in Geological Technology. Candidates applying for the fellowship should also possess valid NET/GATE qualification or M.Tech. qualification.
- Age The upper age limit is 30 years as on the day on which application is made.
- Emolument Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated) + HRA
- Nature and duration The fellowship is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a maximum period of three years or till funding for emolument is available, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Last date for receiving application 15 September, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015