Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on a plain paper with complete bio-data along with the self attested pasted photograph, photocopies of the degrees and mark sheets and research experiences (if any) for the position of a Junior Research Fellow to work in my DST(NRDMS) sponsored research project entitled “Integrated geological geotechnical approach for prediction and mitigation measures of landslide along road-cut slopes of area around Gangtok-Mangan, Teesta Valley, Sikkim.”.
- Position: One Junior Research Fellow.
- Duration of project: Three years (post is purely temporary and coterminous with project)
- Qualification: Candidate should have first class or equivalent GPA in M. Sc./M. Sc. (Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences/ Petroleum Geosciences/ Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/M.Phill in Geology/Geophysics/Applied Mathematics/ M.Tech or equivalent in Geology/Engineering Geology/Geological Technology/Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification:-The valid ‘GATE /NET candidate and knowledge of slope stability and numerical modelling will be preferred.
- Age : The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules.
- Fellowship amount: As per norm of funding agency the selected candidate will be paid Rs 25,000/- per month for initial two year (1st and 2nd years) and Rs. 28,000/-per month for 3rd year plush 20% HRA (if permissible)
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Last date for the receipt of applications is September 17, 2015 up to 5 PM Application should reach to Dr R.K, Dubey, Principal Investigator, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826 004. Phone : 0326-2235067 ; Fax : +91-326-2296563. In addition, the candidates are also requested to mail their CV to the E-mail id: [email protected] Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and requirements of project. The date and time of interview will be informed via email. Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of all degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations, etc.) No TA/DA or any other allowances will be paid if called for interview for attending the interview. Candidates will not be considered in absentia. Registration to Ph D of the selected candidates is mandatory and will be as per the ISM rules applicable at the time of admission.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017