Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellowship on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the 01 (one) position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in a DST sponsored project under the Fast Track scheme. The details of the project are as under:
- Name of the Project Atomistic simulations of boron nanoclusters for hydrogen storage and electro-optical applications.
- Reference Number: DST(117)/2015-2016/421/APH
- Principal Investigator Dr. Sridhar Sahu, Assistant Professor Department of Applied Physics ,Indian School of Mines Dhanbad–826004 (Jharkhand) E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Phone no.: (0326) 2235919 (Office), 9471191343 (Mobile)
- Qualification Essential: Candidates should have M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent or M.Tech in Condensed Matter Physics/Materials Science and Engineering/Computational Physics/Quantum Chemistry/Electronics Engineering/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/Engineering Physics with First class (60% marks or equivalent 6.5 OGPA) from UGC recognized University/Institute. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Fortran or C+ and Quantum or Computational Chemistry.
- Age The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the day on which application is made. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates Fellowship Rs.25,000/- per month + HRA. As per the DST guidelines
- Nature and duration of post The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for maximum period of three years.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Last date of application Application may be sent electronically or on plain paper giving full Biodata indicating the project number, name of the project, post and enclosing copy of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, qualifications, experience etc. to reach latest by 31/08/2015. Date of the interview will be informed latter to the short-listed candidates through Email/phone. For any technical information candidates are free to contact the PI through e-mail/phone. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015