Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. 411002/2015-Estt. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), ISM Dhanbad Internal Rd, Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Professor Recruitment:
ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
Professor of Continuing Education (1 post, Unreserved)
Pay Band: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,500/- and allowances as admissible. Minimum Pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs. 48,000/- with AGP of Rs. 10,500/-.
Qualification & Experience:
Essential Qualifications & Relevant Experience: Candidates with very good academic record having Ph. D and a minimum of 10 years’ experience & 1st class in preceding degree.
Other Essential Requirements:
- In addition to the essential qualifications mentioned above, the candidate should possess the following Other Essential qualifications:
- 15 papers in SCI/SSCI journals in career
- Three externally funded projects in career
- Contribution to Students Affairs or Laboratory Development
- Two Ph. D guided as sole or principal supervisor.
- Supervising more than three students for Ph.D. / Preparing e-learning material/ strong liaison with industry/ Offering significant support to Institute management /High value projects.
- Academic outreach activities equivalent to two self-financed short term courses/equivalent projects.
- The above other essential requirements are relaxable for industry / R&D experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
- Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004. Continued on next page… -3-
- Incomplete applications or applications without attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected. No interim enquiries will be entertained.
- Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
- Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above position is 31st August, 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. 411002/2015-Estt
Top Company Openings:
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016