Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 26/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Professor Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
- Professor of Continuing Education (1 post, Unreserved)
- Pay Band: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,500/- and allowances as admissible. Minimum Pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs. 48,000/- with AGP of Rs. 10,500/-.
- Essential Qualifications & Relevant Experience: Ph. D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record and a minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
- Additional Desirable Requirements: In addition to the essential qualifications mentioned above, the candidate should possess the following additional desirable qualifications: i) 15 papers in reputed journals in career ii) Significant contribution to projects as PI/CI/Contribution to student affairs or laboratory development. iii) Two Ph. D guided as sole or principal supervisor. iv) Supervising more than three students for Ph.D. / Preparing e-learning material/ strong liaison with industry/ Offering significant support to Institute management /High value sponsored or consultancy projects. v) The above desirable qualifications are relaxable for industry / R&D experience.
- However, the requirements for essential qualification & relevant experience and the additional desirable requirements may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials. Thus, an outstanding engineer/technologist/professional, working in industry and with established credential, and who has made significant contribution to knowledge but not having a Ph. D degree would also be considered for appointment on contract basis.
- Responsibilities: Since the incumbent will be the main interface of the institution with the industry/corporate houses, apart from having ability to project progressive and vibrant image of the institution, he/she should possess exceptional interpersonal communication skill and be apt at establishing productive liaison with industry/scientific organizations/corporate houses with a view to attract/coordinate and consistently explore new avenues for on/off campus training courses for executives/managers, procure and coordinate consultancy/ projects and ensure satisfactory training and placement of students. His/her efforts in conjunction with that of faculty members should fructify into capacity utilization at EDC at Dhanbad and other regional centre(s) in executive training/development programmes. In addition, the incumbent will also be liable to discharge the responsibilities of ‘Technical Secretary’ to Director.
- Tenure of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a term of five years, which can be renewed on similar term(s).
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect at the time of application. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained. Pay protection is offered to the incumbents if they are working in government departments/autonomous bodies.
- Degree/Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/Research Institution.Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Relaxations in qualifications and eligibility criteria will apply as per MHRD norms/ and as stipulated by the Executive Board, ISM
- To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to AC-First Class/Airfare of Economy class by Air India will be paid to all the candidates called for the selection process.
- Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004
- Incomplete applications or applications without attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected. No interim enquiries will be entertained.
- Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
- Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above position is 26th June, 2015, 5.30 p.m
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015
Reference: Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016