Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow/ Project Associate on or before 26/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow/ Project Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Project Fellow/ Project Associate Recruitment:
Vacancy for the Position (Temporary) of Project Fellow/Project Associate in a sponsored research project of Oil India Ltd., Duliajan.
- Project Title: Synthesis and Extraction of Surfactants from Natural Resources and their Characterization for application in Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Reference Number: OIL(03)/2015-2016/428/PE
- Temporary Positions: Project Fellow/Project Associate
- Number of Vacancies: One
- Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Petroleum Engg/ Chemical Engg or Chemistry.
- Fellowship: Fellowship @ Rs. 25,000/- for first two years and @ Rs. 28,000/- for third year
- Experience: For candidates with B.Tech. Degree 1-2 year experience in the area related to project is desirable Coordinator/PI: Dr. Ajay Mandal
- Nature and duration of post: The position is purely temporary and the appointment will be initially made for one year and may be extended for another two years subject to satisfactory performance.
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Project Fellow/ Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow/ Project Associate Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Application may be sent on plain paper giving full Bio-data indicating the project number, name of the project, post and enclosing copy of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, qualification, experience etc. by 26th October, 2015 to: Dr. Ajay Mandal, Principal Investigator Department of Petroleum Engineering Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad- 826 004 E-mail: [email protected] Phone: (0326) 2235584, Mobile: 09431711017
Shortlisted candidates will be asked for interview for final selection. The tentative date of interview is 9th November, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015