Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Doctoral Fellowship through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Doctoral Fellowship on or before 27/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Doctoral Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 100 Posts
Salary : Rs-40,000-50,000/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), ISM Dhanbad Internal Rd, Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004.
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellowship program. Applications will be received any time during the year and will be considered from time to time till the vacancies are filled up.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad was established in 1926 for catering to the manpower needs of coal and mineral industries. The Institute is directly under financial and administrative control of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India since 1996. The academic profile of the Institute changed over the time to keep abreast with the technological challenges and societal aspirations. The Institute has been in service of the nation contributing immensely in nation building for last 88 years. The Institute has following 18 Departments:
Applied Chemistry.Applied Geology.Applied Geophysics.Applied Mathematics. Applied Physics.Chemical Engineering.Civil Engineering.Computer Science & Engineering.Electrical Engineering.Electronics Engineering.Environmental Science & Engineering.Fuel & Mineral Engineering.Humanities & Social Sciences. Management Studies.Mechanical Engineering.Mining Engineering.Mining Machinery EngineeringPetroleum Engineering
GUIDELINES FOR ISM POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP:
- The Fellowship will be awarded for a maximum period of three years, with initial offer for a period of 1 year extendable on yearly basis on satisfactory progress as certified by the Performance Appraisal Committee (PAC). However, the Post Doctoral Fellows (PDF) will be assessed every six months.
- The selected PDFs will be attached to regular faculty members of the Institute, who will act as mentors. PDFs will be eligible to serve as co-guides for B Tech, Dual Degree, Integrated M Tech, M Sc, M Sc Tech, M Phil, MBA and M Tech projects along with their mentors.
- Apart from the research pursued by the PDF, his/her services will be utilized by the Department up to 8 hours per week for academic and research assistance in the departmental work including teaching, tutorials, laboratory classes and research projects.
- Apart from research work, PDFs will be encouraged to seek external funding by submitting research proposals to different funding agencies.
NUMBER OF FELLOWSHIPS : 100 at any given time.
- PhD holders (within 5 years of completion of PhD) with first class / 60% marks / 6.5 CGPA in 10 point scale or equivalent in the preceding degree in relevant disciplines, with a consistently good academic career. Should have published at least two papers in Journals of repute.
- Foreign nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply. If selected, offer of appointment such candidates will be made with prior intimation to the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Institute specifically encourages applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability to apply for PDF position.
- PhD holders of ISM will not be eligible to apply for a period of two years from the date of award of PhD, except for branches Mining Machinery Engineering, Mineral Engineering, Mining Engineering and Petroleum Engineering
Maximum 35 years (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with disability, SC and ST and 3 years for OBC – NCL).
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Doctoral Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Doctoral Fellowship Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
Application form can be downloaded from the Institute website http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Examination &Academic), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826004, with a processing fee of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad” payable at Dhanbad. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no communication will be issued to the candidate. Institute reserves rights to reject any application and to amend any of the clauses mentioned above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017