Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 41 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad
Detail Of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/ Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions:
- No of post : 06
- Pay Band: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (PB-1) + GP Rs. 2,400/- and other allowances as admissible.
- Qualification: (i) Essential: Graduate in any discipline with shorthand speed in English of 100 w.p.m. and English typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on Computer. (ii) Desirable: 1-2 Years working experience in secretarial work and Knowledge of Hindi Typing on computers.
- Age: 18 to 30 Years
Lower Division Clerk:
- No of Post : 35 post
- Pay Band: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (PB-1) + GP Rs. 1,900/- and other allowances as admissible.
- Qualification: (i) Essential: Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications. (i) Desirable: 1-2 years relevant experience in handling Establishment matters/Legal/Purchase and Import/Accounts/Audit/Hospitality etc.
- Job Description: (a) Clerical and desk works of Establishment/Purchase & Store/ Accounts/Audit/ Hospitality/Academic/Examination sections and administrative jobs of Academic/ Functional Departments. (b) Secretarial works on computers. (c) Diary & dispatch work of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Age: 18 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) – Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad):
- Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a selfaddressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected. The institute reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of the candidates to be called for test and interview also to increase higher percentage of marks in essential qualification (i.e. Bachelor Degree) for short-listing the applications for written tests.
- For the post of Stenographer: Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be asked to appear in Shorthand Test & Computer Proficiency Test. Those who qualify the shorthand and computer tests will be eligible to appear in the Interview. The interview will be the final selection criteria.
- For the post of LDC: Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be asked to appear in Computer Proficiency Test. Those who qualify the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be asked to appear in the Interview. The interview will be the final selection criteria. Canvassing in any form may invite disqualification of candidature. No interim enquiries will be entertained. Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only. Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above positions is 15th June, 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016