On 15/10/2016, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Registrar. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Deputy Registrar. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Registrar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/12/2016.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)before 10/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand), India|
|Reference No||No. 411002/2016-Estt|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Registrar Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Registrar Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Registrar|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale; along with: (i) 9 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6,000/- and above with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 5 years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in IITs/University System/Research Institute/Central Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies.|
|Desirable: Experience/Exposure to computer based Finance & Accounting/ Audit/ Academic/ Purchase & Stores/Establishment/Legal will be preferred.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- (pre-revised) and other allowances as per Central Govt. norms.|
|Age Limit: Maximum 52 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Those candidates who have applied in response to earlier advertisement no. 411002/2016-Estt. Dated 11th April, 2016 need not apply afresh. However, they may update their bio-data, if required. 14.Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only. 15.Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at IIT(ISM), Dhanbad for above positions is 10th December, 2016, 5.30 p.m.|
|Last Date: 10/12/2016|
|Location of Job: DHANBAD|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Registrar Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/12/2016
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017