Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Registrar Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Registrar
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004.
Detail of Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Deputy Registrar Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.), 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech.), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dy. Registrar||(2 posts, Unreserved)||A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale; along with: (i) 9 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6,000/- and above with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 5 years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in IITs/University System/Research Institute/Central Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies. 4) Desirable: Experience/Exposure to computer based Finance & Accounting/Audit/Academic/ Purchase & Stores/Establishment/Legal will be preferred.||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- and allowances as admissible.||(as on the last date for receipt of applications): below 52 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) – Deputy Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Registrar Vacancy in Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) :
- 1. Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect at the time of application. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
- Degree/Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/Research Institution. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Relaxations in qualifications and eligibility criteria will apply as per MHRD/UGC norms.
- To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to AC-3 tier will be paid to all the candidates called for the selection process.
- Institute will conduct Professional Competency Test and Computer Proficiency Test to shortlist candidates for Interview.
- Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004.
- Incomplete applications or applications without attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained.
- Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
- Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above position is 31st August, 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016