Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – No. 411002/2015-Estt 17th March, 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A/ M.Lib/ B.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant on or before 17.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A/ M.Lib/ B.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad|
Detail of Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Sc., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., 1 yr. M. Phil, full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions:
Assistant Librarian (1 post, Unreserved)
- Pay Band: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000/- and allowances as admissible.
- Qualification: i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. ii) Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. iii) However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment of Assistant Librarian.
- Desirable: i) At least 7 years working experience in an organization of repute in the pay scale of not less than GP of Rs. 4,200.00 or equivalent. ii) Working experience with Libsys Software.
- Age: Maximum 50 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Semi Professional Assistant (Library) 3 : ( UR – 2; SC – 1)
- Pay Band: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (PB-1) + GP Rs. 2,800/- and allowances as admissible.
- Qualification: i) B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. + B.Lib. Science
- Desirable: Knowledge of working on computers.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Selection Procedure for Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) – Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Librarian, Semi Professional Assistant Vacancy in Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad):
Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect at the time of application. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained. Degree/Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/Research Institution. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.Relaxations in qualifications and eligibility criteria will apply as per MHRD/UGC norms.To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to AC-3 tier will be paid to all the candidates called for the selection process for the post of Assistant Librarian and sleeper class for the post of Semi Professional Assistants (Library). Institute will conduct Professional Competency Test and Computer Proficiency Test to shortlist candidates for Interview. Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a selfaddressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004. Incomplete applications or applications without attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected. No interim enquiries will be entertained. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only. Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above positions is 17th April, 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.04.2015
Reference: Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – No. 411002/2015-Estt 17th March, 2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017