Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 41 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004
Detail Of Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Indian School of Mines established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/ Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. ISM invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Stenographer (English)||6||Qualification: (i) Essential: Graduate in any discipline with shorthand speed in English of 100 w.p.m. and English typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on Computer. (ii) Desirable: 1-2 Years working experience in secretarial work and Knowledge of Hindi Typing on computers.||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (PB-1) + GP Rs. 2,400/- and other allowances as admissible.||18 to 30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||35 posts||Qualification: (i) Essential: Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications. (i) Desirable: 1-2 years relevant experience in handling Establishment matters/Legal/Purchase and Import/Accounts/Audit/Hospitality etc. (ii) Job Description: (a) Clerical and desk works of Establishment/Purchase & Store/ Accounts/Audit/ Hospitality/Academic/Examination sections and administrative jobs of Academic/ Functional Departments. (b) Secretarial works on computers. (c) Diary & dispatch work of incoming and outgoing mail.||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (PB-1) + GP Rs. 1,900/- and other allowances as admissible.||18 to 30 Years|
Selection Procedure For Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) – Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad):
- Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- (a) SC/ST and OBCs-NCL are required to attach a copy of the Caste Certificate with the application in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India. A copy of the same certificate shall be collected before the interview (if recommended), failing which the candidate concerned may not be allowed for his/her personal interview. (b) The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules and Central list in the case of SC/ST and OBCs.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- There is 5% reservation for employment on compassionate ground as per Govt. rules. Suitable age relaxation will be given to the candidates applying on compassionate ground.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect at the time of application. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
- Degree/Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/Research Institution. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Relaxations in qualifications and eligibility criteria will apply as per MHRD/UGC norms.
- To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to sleeper class will be paid to all the candidates who will be shortlisted for interview for the post of Stenographer and LDC.
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies advertised. nued on page – 3)
- Institute will conduct Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Shorthand Test to shortlist the candidates for Interview for the post of Stenographer.
- Institute will also conduct Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test to shortlist the candidates for interview for the post of LDC
- Prescribed application forms may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” along with a selfaddressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 cm. size SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application form may also be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.),Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad 826 004.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- The institute reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of the candidates to be called for test and interview also to increase higher percentage of marks in essential qualification (i.e. Bachelor Degree) for short-listing the applications for written tests.
- For the post of Stenographer: Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be asked to appear in Shorthand Test & Computer Proficiency Test. Those who qualify the shorthand and computer tests will be eligible to appear in the Interview. The interview will be the final selection criteria. (ii) For the post of LDC: Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be asked to appear in Computer Proficiency Test. Those who qualify the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be asked to appear in the Interview. The interview will be the final selection criteria.
- Canvassing in any form may invite disqualification of candidature.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained.
- Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
- Last date for receipt of completed application in all respects at ISM for above positions is 15th June, 2015, 5.30 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
Indian School of Mines (ISM Dhanbad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 411002/2015-ESTT
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016