Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.ISRO HQ:ADMN:JHT:2015. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Officer Job on or before 03 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vacancy Name : Junior Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 28, 755/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094
Detail of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment:
- Junior Hindi Translator Jobs opportunity Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Junior Hindi Translator / 01 post (UR)
- Qualification : Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English or English with Hindi or any subject other than Hindi with English as a elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level. Recoganized Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice – versa or two years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice – versa in central or state agovt. Office, including govt. of India undertakings.
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 27th July 2015.
- Centre /unit : ISRO Liaison Cell, Mumbai
- Emoluments : minimum of the pay bane of Rs. 28, 755/- with other allowances.
Selection Procedure for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Junior Hindi Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03 Aug 2015.
- The selection on the basis of screening of respective application and then shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and the interview as final process of selection.
How to apply for Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
Interested candidates may apply Offline in the prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials and certificate and pass port size photo.Envelope containing the form must be super scribing as “Application for the Post of Junior Hindi Translator” and send to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094 on or before: 03rd August 2015. Application form along with advertisement will be hosted in website: Between 06th July to 27th July 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03 Aug 2015
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.ISRO HQ:ADMN:JHT:2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016