Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.NRSC.RMT/1/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MS/ Ph.D/ M.Lib/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer & More Vacancies from 27.03.2015 to 17.04.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d/ MS/ M.Lib/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-39,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Space Research Organisation, BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD-500037|
Detail of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post No.||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|01||Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’||Ph.D. in Oceanography with M.Sc/M.Tech/MS in Oceanography (Physical)/Physics/Geophysics/Ocean Atmospheric Science & Technology. Desirable: 1. Experience in Ocean Remote Sensing/Ocean modeling, data analysis 2. Post doctoral experience in relevant field||1||Rs.
|02||PhD in Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent with specialization in Atmospheric Chemistry and with M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences . Desirable: 1. Knowledge in satellite data retrieval, assimilation and computer modeling/spectroscopy 2. Demonstrated work at doctoral level in Atmospheric chemistry / Air quality 3. Post Doctoral experience in the relevant field.||1|
|03||Library Assistant-A||Graduate in First Class + Master’s Degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or equivalent in First Class||3 (UR-1; OBC-1; SC 1)||Rs.
- Age: Post Nos. 1&2 – No age limit.For Post No.3 – Maximum age for UR category is 35 years; 38 years for OBC category and 40 years for SC Category. Age relaxations as per Government of India orders are applicable to Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Note: The gross emoluments at the minimum of the Pay Band for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’ will be at present be Rs. 52475/- and for Library Assistant-A Rs.35,000/-. In addition, ISRO provides free transport (or in lieu Transport Allowance), limited housing facility (or in lieu House Rent Allowance), advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc., Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, etc., and extends subsidized canteen facilities. ISRO also provides attractive medical benefits to its employees. The employees will be governed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. In case of Post Nos. 1& 2, M.Tech or equivalent Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks of all Semesters or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent with the pre-eligibility qualification of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) or equivalent should also be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale. M.Sc. or equivalent Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
Selection Procedure for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.04.2015
- The selected candidates shall be posted at NRSC Earth Station, Shadnagar, Mahaboobnagar District. However, NRSC reserves the right to post the candidates in any of its units located at Hyderabad/Bangalore/Nagpur/Jodhpur/Kolkata.The selected candidates are also liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
How to apply for Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
Applications will be received on-line only. Interested candidates may visit the website http://www.nrsc.gov.in for detailed information and guidelines. The candidates may apply online on the above website from 10:00 hours on 28.03.2015 to 23:59 hours on 17.04.2015. The applicant has to provide (mandatory) E-mail ID for future correspondence/reference.
- Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through email/NRSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NRSC website from time to time. NRSC will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter / any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates.
- On-line registration is available in the website http://www.nrsc.gov.in from 10:00 hours on 28.03.2015 to 23:59 hours on 17.04.2015 for registering applications.
- Any request for change of address/e-mail id for communication will NOT be entertained.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
- NRSC/ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
- For Scientists/Engineers and Library Assistants, at present, the organization provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based review system (called Merit promotion scheme) delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement in their career in the organization. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Post No.3) have to submit attested copies of latest caste/OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India. In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time i.e. at the time of submission of application form for the above post. OBC candidates, must therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” in order to be considered against the posts reserved for OBC. In addition to submission of OBC certificate issued by the competent authority, the candidate seeking reservation as OBC should furnish a declaration in the following format at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.04.2015
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.NRSC.RMT/1/2015