Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Scientist, Engineer Job on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vacancy Name : Scientist, Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 109 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-44,730/- p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION [ISRO], Department of Space, Government of India, ISRO CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT BOARD [ICRB] Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
Detail of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Scientist, Engineer Recruitment:
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
The future ISRO programme envisages development of cutting edge technologies for reusable launch vehicle, development of advanced technologies for Human Spaceflight Programme, advanced high efficiency semi-cryogenic propulsion engine, advanced communication satellite, air breathing propulsion, satellite based navigation system, hyper spectral imaging sensors, lunar & planetary exploration etc.
Challenging opportunities exist at ISRO to undertake development of innovative technologies and establish the advanced infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond.
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs.5400/- to the young graduates in the following specialized fields :-
|Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for filling-up with Persons with Disabilities|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||49||1 (OH)|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||34||1 (VH)|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||26||3 (2-OH; 1-HH)|
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2014-15 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2015.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 09/07/2015. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer’SC’ in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs 44,730/-p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. On employment in ISRO, other facilities are available such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc as per Central Government orders.
Selection Procedure for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Scientist, Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015.
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent. The written test will be conducted on 11/10/2015 at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of September 2015. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
How to apply for Scientist, Engineer Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 19/06/2015 and 09/07/2015. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 19/06/2015 and 09/07/2015. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- Payment of Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 19/06/2015 and 10/07/2015. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO system on any day between 19/06/2015 and 09/07/2015 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date i.e, 10/07/2015. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer(ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560094 by “ORDINARY POST ONLY” superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC'” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 17/07/2015. The remaining copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application fee in any other form like cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc, are not allowed. Applications in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee [ISRO copy] is not received in ISRO HQ, Bangalore on or before 17/07/2015, will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances.
- Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized registration confirmation form from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Advertisement No.,and Post code for future reference
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research
- Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO
- Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres
- Candidates may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to [email protected]isro.gov.in
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2015.