Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician-B through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2015 dated 21.01.2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technician-B from 14-02-2015 to 06-03.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||53 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06-03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, SRIHARIKOTA-524.124, SPSR Nellore Dist, AP|
Detail of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Technician-B Recruitment:
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organization situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support Services including logistics. SDSC SHAR invites applications for the following posts through online:
- Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Technician B (Chemical): 02 Posts
- Technician B (Diesel Mechanic): 01 Post
- Technician B (Diesel Mechanic with HVD Licence): 03 Posts
- Technician B (Electrical): 15 Posts
- Technician B (Fitter): 12 Posts
- Technician B (Plumber): 02 Posts
- Technician B (Machinist): 02 Posts
- Technician B (Motor Mechanic with HVD Licence): 02 Posts
- Technician B (Pump Operator Cum Mechanic): 05 Posts
- Technician B (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 09 Posts
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 06-March-2015.
- Educational Qualification: Technician B (Chemical/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electrical/ Fitter/ Plumber/ Machinist/ Pump Operator Cum Mechanic/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: Candidates must have passed SSLC/ SSC; and ITI/ NTC/ NAC certificate in relevant trade. Technician B (Motor Mechanic with HVD Licence): Candidates must have passed SSLC/ SSC and ITI/ NTC/ NAC certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic with HVD Licence) trade; and have Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Technician-B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06-03.2015
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for written test trade test interview. Based on the academic performance of the candidates applied, number of vacancies, number of candidates applied etc., initial screening will be done to shortlist candidates for taking up written test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. Those who are declared as qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Trade Test Interview. The venue and date of written testtrade testinterview for shortlisted candidates will be intimated by post.
How to apply for Technician-B Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 14-02-2015 (1000 hours) and 06-03-2015 (1700 hours).
- Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://sdsc.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications on-line between 14-02-2015 (1000 hours) and 06-03-2015 (1700 hours).
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. Email ID and Mobile Number of the applicant is to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
- The on-line application has to be invariably followed up with a copy of No
- Objection Certificate” from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under CentralState GovernmentPublic Sector Undertakings Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name, the post for which appliedpost No. and Regn. No. on the reverse of the NOC and which should be sent within 10 days of registering the on-line application and in any case not later than 16.03.2015 by ORDINARY POST to: Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, SRIHARIKOTA-524.124, SPSR Nellore Dist, AP.
Important Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for On-line Registration 14-02-2015 (1000 Hours) Closing Date for On-line Registration : 06-03-2015 (1700 Hours)
VISIT OUR WEB-SITE http://sdsc.shar.gov.in/ FOR LATEST UPDATES ON THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION
Join SDSC SHAR and shape your career. Share your knowledge with talented scientific community. Support in National Development.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Age limit: 1835 years as on 06.03.2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SCST candidates and .3 years for OBC
- candidates, wherever posts are reserved for SC, ST, OBC. Ex-servicemen, Persons With Disabilities (PWD), Departmental candidates, Meritorious sportspersons, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India Orders. Childrenfamily members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
- Candidates belonging to SCSTOBC have to submit attested copies of Caste Certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India, at the time of Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview. (Copy of Proforma enclosed as Annexure – I) In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer. OBC Certificate must specifically include the clause regarding Exclusion from Creamy Layer” issued by competent authority in prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India and should be updatedvalid as per OM No.36012/22/93-Estt (SCT), dt.081993 issued by Department of Personnel Training, Government of India at the relevant point of time i., at the time of submission of on-line application.
- Candidates applying for the posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen have to submit attested copy of discharge certificate duly indicating the Ex-Servicemen status or NOC if not retired and equivalency certificate to the trade, at the time of Written TestTrade test/ Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post reserved for PWD have to submit an attested copy of Disability Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure II) at the time of Written Test/ Trade TestInterview, clearly indicating the percentage of disability, issued by Medical Board consisting of at least 03 members out of which one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing disability, duly constituted by Central or a State Government. The definition of Disabilities are as follows: i) Hearing Impairment means loss of sixty decibles or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies, – ii) (a) Locomotor disability means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy. (b) Cerebral Palsy means a group of non-progressive Conditions of a person characterized by abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the prenatal, perinatal or infant period of development. All the cases of orthopaedically handicapped persons would be covered under the category of Locomotor Disability or cerebral palsy.
- DEGREE OF DISABILITY FOR RESERVATION: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in ServicesPosts who suffer from not less than 409/o of relevant disability.
- Selection Process: The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for written test trade test/interview. Based on the academic performance of the candidates applied, number of vacancies, number of candidates applied etc., initial screening will be done to shortlist candidates for taking up written test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. Those who are declared as qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Trade TestInterview. The venue and date of written test trade test/interview for shortlisted candidates will be intimated by post.
- Travelling Allowance: Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route from the address given in the web application to the place of interview or normal bus fare, whichever is less, on production of proof of journey such as the Railway Ticket Numbers)PNR Numbers) or Bus Tickets) etc.
- Sports persons who have participated in any of the recognised Sports Events conducted by the Competent Sports Board Federation at International National Inter University will be given special consideration as per rules, if they fulfill other conditions,
- Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications submitted on-line as and when called for.
- Candidates called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview will have to produce all relevant original documents, including No Objection Certificate, if employed already, in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of Written TestTrade TestInterview.
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- The Educational Qualifications, Driving Licence, No Objection Certificate etc. which are required for the above posts should be possessed/ valid/ issued as on the last date of receipt of applications through online ie. on 06.03.2015.
- At present the place of posting is SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the CentresUnits of the Indian Space Research OrganizationDepartment of Space situated in India as and when required.
- The posts fall under Scientific & Technical posts. In respect of Scientific & Technical posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical Merit Based Performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) for promotion delinked from availability of vacancy in higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement of their career in the Organisation.
- The candidates while applying should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria andor does not comply with other requirements andor heshe has furnished any incorrectfalse information or has suppressed any material facts), hisher candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- SDSC SHAR reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
- If the vacancies identified for Ex-Servicemen and PWD are not filled up, then the unfilled vacancies shall be carried forward as per the extant rules on the subject.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06-03.2015
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2015 dated 21.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ISRO|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|