Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Posts :Scientist/ Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/Month
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 2 January 2015
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation, Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute set up for developing trained professionals in the field of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GPS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental and Disaster Management.It functions as a constituent Unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Government of India. Formerly known as Indian Photo-interpretation Institute (IPI), founded in 1966, the Institute boasts to be the first of its kind in entire South-East Asia. While nurturing its primary endeavour to build capacity among the user community by training mid-career professionals, the Institute has enhanced its capability and evolved many training & education programmes that are tuned to meet the requirements of various target groups, ranging from fresh graduates to policy makers including academia.
- COMPANY WEBSITE: www.lpsc.gov.in
- FIELD OF WORKING: Core/Tech/Govt/others
- JOB ROLE/POSITION: Scientist/Engineer
- SALARY OFFERED: Rs.15600-39100/Month
- JOB LOCATION: Dehradun
- LAST DATE: 2 January 2015
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Geophysics) Candidate should have passed M.Sc /M.Tech /M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology/Geophysics/Geoexploration/Geo Science) having 1st Class with Minimum 65% marks and B.Sc / B.Tech (Geo science) and Subject Specialization/dissertation in Planetary Geology/Geophysical Investigations / Applied Geomorphology
- Scientist/Engineer-SC (Water Resources) Candidate should have passed M.Tech (Water Resources/Hydrology) having 1st Class with Minimum 65% marks and B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Scientist/Engineer (Agriculture) Candidate should have passed Master Degree in Agro-Meteorology /Agriculture Physics having 1st Class with Minimum 65% marks and Agriculture/B.Tech Agri Informatics
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications will be received on-line only.Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents.
- Please refer to the advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates are strictly advised to fill correct information very carefully in online application form. Please keep ready the scan copy of following documents before filling the online application form:
- Documentary proof of all the educational qualifications starting from 10th standard onwards in PDF format as per instructions in the advertisement. The file size should not exceed 500 KB.
- Passport size photo in jpg format. The file size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Candidate signature in jpg format. The file size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Note: Use DPI (150-200) for scanning marksheets etc in pdf format.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- The application format for online registration is hosted on our website www.iirs.gov.in from 29.11.2014 (1000 hours) to 02.01.2015 (1800 hours) for registering the applications.
- Select the name of the post for which you wish to apply.
- The mandatory fields are mark as ‘*’ (asterisk) with red color. Please provide the necessary information for mandatory fields.
- A valid e-mail ID is mandatory for registration.
- Candidate may press “Submit Form” button once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “Submit Form” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated and candidate will also be receiving an email with registration details. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page for your records.
- Using the ‘Reprint’ option and on entering registration number and email-Id (used during registration), candidates can print their application again, if required.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to recruitment[At]iirs[dot]gov[dot]in
- Only passed candidates are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for final result need not to apply.
- Experience, Caste/tribe PWD certificate shall be produce at the time of interview otherwise the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Candidates belonging to OBC must submit a certificate specifically including the clause regarding exclusion from creamy layer which should be updated/valid at the time of submission of the application.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualitative requirements of the posts will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. A duly appointed screening committee will initially scrutinize the applications, evolve a criteria depending on the number of applications received vis-à-vis positions to be filled and make a shortlist of the candidates to be called for further interview.
- CGPA shall be converted into percentage of marks as per the candidate’s university norms.
- Those who are already in employment under the Central Government/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body or any organizations which is aided by the Government, shall produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview otherwise the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Only Indian National needs to apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. IIRS reserves the right not to fill the position, if it desires so. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 2 January 2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ISRO|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017