Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
||Junior Research Fellow
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata, No. 203, Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Title : Statistical methods to detect epitasis and gene-environment interactions in genetic association study
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Statistics and CSIR/UGC NET qualified (JRF or Lectureship) as per DST guidelines.
- No. of Post : 1
- Pay Scale : Rs.16,000/- as per rules (for the first two years) and Rs.18,000/- (for the third year)
- Age Limit : 35 Yrs os on 01st December 2014
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Interested candidates send their resumes stating (c) Nome; (b) Address and Telephone number; (c) E-mail address; (c) Fathers/ Husbands Nome; (e) Date of Birth; (f) Educational Qualifications (with percentage of documents/ testimonials addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division,Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), 203 Barrackpore Trunk Rood, Kolkata 700 108 on or before 2o February 2o15. Candidates may be sent via email.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015