Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/8/2015 at 11.45 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Assistant Recruitment:
An walk-in-interview will be conducted on 14 August 2015 at 11.45 A.M. for recruitment of one Project Assistant on purely temporary zasis to work in the project titled “Restoration, Digitization and metadata creation of microfilm and microfiche” in the Reprography and Photography Unit of the Institute.
- Qualifications Essential : 1″ Class Master degree in Library and Information Science or its equivalent with consistently good academic record. Candidates with good Honowledge of Dspace will be given preference.
- Desirable : Knowledge of cataloguing in Marcz1 and Dublin Core.
- Pау : R5.9, COC/- per month plus HRA ɑ5 per Institute rules.
- Tenure of appointment : The tenure of appointment initially will be upto 31 March 2016 which may be extended latersterminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : Should not exceed 30 years as on O1 July 2015 with usual relaxation for the SC/STOBC/Women/Different disabled candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 14/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview are required to bring with them the application addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata along with bio-data stating (d) Name; (b) Address and Mobile number; (c) E-mail address; (d) Parent’s Spouse’s Name; (e) Date of Birth; (f) Educational Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination); (g) Work Experience, if any, (h) SC/STOBC/Different disabled status along with attested copies of all certificates. They should also bring the original copies of the certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report at the Office of the Reprography & Photography Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolhata 700108, on the day of interview half an hour before the time. No TANDA is admissible. This advertisement is also available on our website www.jsical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/8/2015
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata