Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – No.PU/507/ADV/579. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/08/2015 from 12.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistiacal Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.11,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 05/08/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 05 August 2015 from 12:00 noon at Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Giridih, for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Phytonematode problems of rice in Jharkhand: density, diversity and pathogenesis” in the Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih, Jharkhand.
- Qualifications : Essential: First Class M.Sc. (Ag.) in Entomology/ Nematology. Previous experience in working with plant parasitic nematodes.
- Desirable: (a) Working knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), and (b) Knowledge in project report preparation, research paper writing and presentation.
- Pay : R11000/- (Rupees eleven thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended laters terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 July 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC/Women/ differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 05/08/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differently abled status; along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108. Candidates should report to the office of the Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, ROSE VILLA, New Barganda, Giridih – 815301, Jharkhand. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/iobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/08/2015
Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – No.PU/507/ADV/579