Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – No.PU/507/ADV/560. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/7/2015 from 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistiacal Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 31/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
An walk-in-interview will be conducted on 31 July 2015 (Friday) at 11:30 a.m. at Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled “Identification of epigenetic Biomarker in NA of OSCC & OPMD patients” in the Human Genetics Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
- Qualifications : Master degree with consistently good academic record in Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology. Experience in molecular biology and cell biology techniques will be preferred.
- Pay : R15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of : The appointment is likely to be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/her appointment joining the institute which may be extended laters terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 July 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women and differentially abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 31/7/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview are required to bring their current Curriculum Vitae in English (signed) along with covering letter addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, (c) E-mail Address, (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Father’s/Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differentially abled status along with all attested photocopies of their certificates and also bring the original copies of the certificates for verification of photocopies. Candidates will have to report to the office of the Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of the interview half an hour before the time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.in/iobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/7/2015
Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – No.PU/507/ADV/560
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016