Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/534. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/7/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be conducted on 27 July 2015 at 12 noon at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one Project Linked Person on purely temporary basis to work in a project entitled “Living with age: An investigation on the urban, poor elderly women” in the Biological Anthropology Unit of the Institute.
- Qualifications : Essential: M.Sc. in Anthropology with specialization in Physical/ Biological Anthropology from a recognised University with a consistently good academic record.
- Desirable: The applicant should have experience in field work (i.e. organizing field, data collection), Knowledge of computer and experience of handling data. THE CANDIDATE WOULD PREFERABLY BE FEMALE AS THE STUDY INVOLVES FEMALE ELDERLY SUBJECTS ΟΝΙΥ.
- Pay : R20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : Upto 31 March 2016 from the date of her joining the institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 July 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/ differentially abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 27/7/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring with them the application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata along with current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differentially abled status; along with attested copies of all documents/testimonials. They should bring all original certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report to the Office of the Biological Anthropology Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of interview half an hour before time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/iobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/7/2015
Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/507/ADV/534.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|