Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU-507/ADV/ 798 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 13/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be held on 13 October 2015 at 11:00 a.m. at Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit in the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Generation and characterization of SSR marker for some mangroves of Sundarbans, India” in the Agricultural and Ecological Research Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
- Qualifications : Essential: Post graduate degree in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/Environmental Science/Plant Physiology.
- Desirable: 2 years of research experience in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology with Publication.
- Pay : R20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment will be till 31* March 2016 from the date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 October 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC/Women/ differently abled candidates. Age may be relaxed for highly deserving candidate.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 13/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring an Application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute along with their current resume (signed) in English, which must include (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Residential Address, (c) E-mail Address, (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/Spouse Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isicalac.in /jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/10/2015
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU-507/ADV/ 798 .