Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – No.PU/507/ADV/A-536. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/08/2015 from 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.21,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/08/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on Thursday, 06 August 2015 from 10:00 a.m. in the ISRU Seminar Room (4th floor, R.A. Fisher Bhavan) for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Application of Classification Techniques in Content Based Image Retrieval” in the Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
- Qualification : Essential: M.Sc. in Statistics.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Pattern Recognition/ Image Analysis and experience of programming with MATLAB.
- Pay : Ranging from Rs.2 1000/- (Rupees twenty one thousand only) to Rs.25000/(Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (Consolidated) depending upon the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 July 2015 with usual relaxation for SC/ ST/OBC/Women/Differentially abled candidates. Age relaxation may also be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 06/08/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring with them the application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata along with current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differentially abled status; along with attested copies of all documents/testimonials. They should bring all original certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report to the Office of the Biological Anthropology Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of interview half an hour before time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/iobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :06/08/2015
VENUE : Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – No.PU/507/ADV/A-536